1 4

CHAPTER 14:
Nothing is worse than being covered in slime.

{UNEDITED}
I have never felt more embarrassment in my life than this.

The slimy green liquid covered my whole body, making me look like a female version of hulk.

Literally every one had their phones in their hands, snapping pictures of my current state.

Harry Styles crossed his hands, looking at me with his smug smile that obviously screams victory. We'll see who gets the victory next week. Just wait, Styles.

You must've guessed it by now, Harry Styles pranked me.

And there is nothing on earth I'd like more than a fast forward to the Halloween's party next Friday.

Why is no one helping me?

Where the actual hell are my friends when I really need them? People here are nuts.

I'm here suffering because of the disgustingly sticky experiment sticking to my lab coat (and skin), and instead of helping me, they take numerous picture of me.

Wow. Just wow.

You know in times like this, your best friend would bring you to the toilet to help clean you up. But well, lucky me, they all have different classes.

With my face full of embarrassment (and oozing green liquid), I walk out of the room quickly.

Rushing to the girl's restroom. You'd think those people would stay inside the class and let you have some time alone.

But the truth is bitter, they had to follow me and snap pictures of me. Thank you so much, Harry Styles.

I went inside the toilet, making sure the door is lock. What the hell am I going to do in a damn toilet?

You know in spongebob there's always that sea themed border or whatever that fits the whole screen with a font that writes '1 hour later' or something.

That explains everything right now. I have no idea how long I am inside the toilet and I skipped lessons.

But it sure felt like years so what fits the moment now is probably: 10 years later.

I slowly unlocked the door. The toilet was empty now, which was a relief. I'm so not into dealing with camera flashes and loud laughters.

I got out of the toilet, the hallways was surprisingly empty too.

"So you've been in the toilet all day," a voice said— well shit, this voice belongs to him.

"What do you want?" I asked glaring at him, the venom in my voice so clear. I guess the simile as venomous as a snake fits me at the moment.

Taylor Swift is as venomous as a snake.

"I want you," he said with so much passion in his voice. Was he kidding? He just poured green slime all over me awhile ago, and he's now here telling me he wants me?

I look at him in disbelief, "what?"

"Just kidding. I'm here for this." He said gesturing to the plastic bag in his hand.

"Oh. . In the girl's bathroom?"

"No. Actually I was on my way to get out of school. Then, jackpot. You came out."

"Oh," I said nodding my head, "what time is it?"

"It's been 30 minutes since school ended," he said.

Wait a second. . . WHAT?

I am so dead. Dear school, please don't tell my mom I skipped school.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" That is the exact four words my brother asked me when I came home late and covered by slime. Why is he home fast again?

"Uh. . I got dipped in slime?" I said while heading upstairs to my room.

"Who the hell did this to you?" He asked worriedly.

"Harry obviously," I mutter loud enough for him to hear.

His face turned from worried to laughter. Haha, I saw that one coming.

"HAHAHA. . Why. . HAHA. . Wasn't. . I. . HAHA. . There to wa–HAHA. . Watch it. . HAHAHA. . Happen?" He said in between laughs.

"You're no help. Goodbye." I shouted at him.

BANG!

The sound of my door slamming. Haha, now who's laughing?

***

Tomorrow is Halloween.

Tomorrow is Justin Oscar's party.

Tomorrow he's going to be so embarrassed he won't even know his name.

Tomorrow– Aw man. Why do I get all jiggly when I think about Harry getting his revenge, he deserved a long time ago.

I know what you're thinking. Who the hell uses the word jiggly anymore? But believe it or not, it still is a word.

I slam the car door getting out of the car. I'm so ready for school today. . . Or Not.

I just want to run away and duck myself in the bushes or dig a hole and let myself die there and no one will remember me.

My picture in slime is all over Facebook, Instagram, snapchat. . . You name it. Even worse, the school's website. And even more worse, the school's newspaper which I'm not ready to see people holding it.

This is so embarrassing.

So apparently even the huge board, which was used for announcements (school announcements to be exact), owned a picture of me in slime.

Whoever pasted this must've enjoyed making me deal with so much embarrassment.

Oh, and guess what. My picture was printed in colors in the school newspaper. Colors. Like what? The school newspaper never uses colors. Never.

So far my day has been going great (. . . that was sarcastic). I have my picture in the huge board, newspaper, social media. Not to mention, the amount of people trying to hold their laughs when they see me. Great, my day is going so great (note the sarcasm).

Someone tap me from behind causing me to turn my head.

I'm so sorry I can't double update, exams are coming and I've been so busy but the next chapter is half way done, it'll be out soon. I promise. Anyways, please comment your thoughts on this chapter. Thank you.