3 9

CHAPTER 39

{UNEDITED}
"When are you going to apologize?" Selena yelled at me right after I explained everything that had happened between Harry and I.

"Probably not," I replied, "it's not like I did something unforgivable. Last time I checked, he's making people his punching bags."

"Do you still not get what an accident meant?" Selena yelled back, "open your eyes. If you're going to be like this. He'll get sick of everything and move on from you. And the guy who likes, love actually, would leave you because you're being very egoistic."

"Then he can leave. I don't care."

"You're going to regret this."

"If he really likes me that much, he'd stay."

"He's not stupid. Honey, this is not a movie. He's not going to stay forever." She yelled again.

"He can leave then," I yelled back.

"Stop being so stubborn an apologize!"

"I'm not going to."

"Fine, then," Selena said, "don't apologize. Don't come to me crying. I'm going to class."

I sighed for a minute, "I'll think about apologizing."

She nodded and left. I lean against my locker. This is so annoying. I hug my books tighter to my chess and went to class.

"Oh my gosh!" I said, "I'm so sorry." I picked up the books on the floor.

"Are you okay?" the guy I bumped to asked picking up the books as well.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said picking up the last book, then looking at him.

"Taylor?"

"Harry?" I look at him, "you know what I should get going. Here are your books." I hand him his biology book, then practically teleported myself to the class. That's how quick I was.

I sat on an empty chair, taking the notebook between my textbook and workbook. I look at the white folded paper in front of me.

This belongs to Harry, I'm positive. It's probably his notes. For the past thirty seconds, I stare at the paper, deciding whether I should open the paper and pry on his privacy. What the hell was I thinking? It's probably one of his school notes.

I open the paper, looking at the messy boyish writing.

You must be wondering, how this paper had ended up with you. No, actually you thought I 'accidentally' bumped into you and you took the paper. You must've guessed it by now. I faked the bumping part.

Weirdo!

You know I'm bad at this shit. Why am I even doing this? I don't have much to say aside from how much I regret my actions and how much I want to apologize. It's hard trying to talk to you face to face when you interrupt every word I say.

I wouldn't argue with that.

I'm sorry for punching you, I never meant it, and I'm sure you knew that. I was caught up with all my emotions when you kissed Calvin. I was mad. I was furious. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for beating the shit out of your best friend, he doesn't deserve it, I know. I'm sorry. Sorry, for leaving you under the rain. I should've grown the balls to tell you my feelings. That would be romantic. Damn I sound like a girl. Anyways, like Karlie said, we would be kissing by now. I'm sorry for always stealing kisses, I'm sorry for not being able to help myself. Your lips are my drugs.

Seriously, though, he wrote the word 'sorry' seven times. He should've written it thirteen times, that would've been coincidentally sweet. Yeah, how romantic would it have been if he did asked me out under the rain. I would't even be asleep because of how thrilled I was. Even, the Harry Styles, knew how romantic it is. I always knew my lips are tempting but I never knew it was that tempting. Damn, conceited much?

I'm bad at this. Please just let's meet at the school garden. I really can't think of a better place, can I? Pretty sure we have free period after this, so let's meet. I really do hope you're going to come.

So you know, how bad you are. Lol. How did he even know I'm going to ever read the letter?

Your soon to be boyfriend,
Harry.
I'm kidding, haha.

Boyfriend!?

"Is there something you'd like to share with us?" shit, shit, shit. I slipped the paper under my desk.

"No, sir, I'm sorry."

"I'll let you slip this time," he said.

I didn't even know he came in, I can't believe he faked bumping into me. I'm inserting a laughing emoji. Oh my god. Writing an apology letter, that is so not what Harry would do.

I shake the thoughts away from my head, but my smile can't seem to stop smiling. I focused on the lesson with the so obvious smile on my face.

Today is going great so far.

It wasn't long until the class ended and we were ready to dismiss. I'm pretty sure I dashed out of the room to meet him at the school's garden.

I sat at one of the bench. Judging by how long quick I ran. He's still on his way here.

So I waited, and waited and a minute has passed. He's still not here. I waited another minute, he's still now here. On the third maybe fourth minute, he came. And the bright smile on my face can't seem to stop smiling.

:)