1 6

CHAPTER 16:
Half-naked Harry & meeting Cara

{UNEDITED}
When I said the prank is going to start when he got in the room. I didn't exactly mean it's going to right at that moment.

Of course, I still have to do a few stuff. As much as room pranks are cool—Covered in paint, getting whip cream all over you, tripping because of slippery floor, covered in powder, etc— it's too mainstream and lame. Plus, the one who's going to do the a cleaning up is the maids. No fun.

But my plan this time, would cause Harry to feel an undeniable embarrassment.

Oh, and one more. I have to make sure he doesn't get drunk. Because he could use 'being drunk' as an excuse.

Harry place me on his lap, sitting on the bed. Continuing our little heated session.

I pull his shirt, his abs are now visible in my sight. Trust me, it's kinda hard to focus on a plan when you're trying to prank a really hot guy. Not that I like him or anything.

I shooed my thoughts away, continue to focus on the plan. I feel Harry trying to unhook my strapless cheer top.

Before he tried to unhook, I said seductively, "we'll get there, but I'm going to do it my way. Hold on, you sexy beast."

He pouted a little but then nodded anyways. He went to kiss my neck instead, as his hands roam around my body.

But right now, I didn't care. I have no idea why, it's probably because of embarrassing him.

I unhook his skinny jeans, then sliding the zipper down. He helped me in the process getting rid of his zipper.

Next step.

I quickly push him out of the bed, and to the door. Luckily, he had forgotten to lock the door.

He was leaning to the door, I tip toe to kiss him making him lower his knees to kiss me back.

My hand find a way to open the handle of the door. I click the door handle open, then pulling away.

BAM! the loud thudding sound of Harry falling down.

"Ow," he said along with his numerous groans and the words his parents wouldn't approve of him saying.

"oh my god," I fake gasp, "I'm so sorry, I accidentally opened the door handle. Are you okay?"

The teenagers started to pile up. Trying to find out what was happening, but lucky him they were too drunk to even snap pictures.

Let's just say, I got someone professional to help me record all this.

Harry gave me a glare, "You did this on purpose, didn't you?"

"What? I don't know?" I told him innocently.

His face turned into a smirk from a frown. Which made me frown instead. How the hell is he still smirking?

"You know want to play with fire? I'll play it with you." He said with a threatening yet smirking expression

"Oh, I'm scared." I said, showing him clearly that it was a fake expression.

"You should be."

With that he started walking into the room, but before he could. I enter the room, locking the door.

He continuously bang the door, asking for his clothes. I quickly find a sharp object to cut his clothes.

The football shirt was modified by us cheerleader and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't use it again so I'll be fine.

But after a few banging, I'm pretty sure he could break the door. So instead, I hid it under the cupboard covered with a huge mattress.

I mutter profanities under my breath hoping he wouldn't find it. I open the door before he manage to break it.

The door opened wide. "Give me my clothes," a furious half-naked Harry said.

I put on a smug smile, "have fun looking for it."

I get out of the door. Making sure my exit looked like royalty.

"And Harry, this is just the beginning." I said before slamming he door shut.

Once I was out of sight, I let out a bark of laughter, people (drunk teenagers, to be exact) soon started to laugh with me.

"That was one hell of a prank," a pretty blonde girl told me. With the amount of muscles in her body, she must've worked out real hard to get the body she has now. She's qualified to be a cheerleader.

"Thanks, I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked her, I'm aware that she's drunk now.

"How dare you forget me?" She said placing her hands on her hips, "Swizzle? does it rhyme from somewhere?"

Swizzle? Only Cara calls me that.

"Are you Cara Delevingne?" I ask feeling quite unsure. Now that I think about it, she looks like little Cara a lot.

"Hell yes dude! Oh my god! How have you been?"

"I've been good, actually. Car, I can't believe you're here. Your prank last few days was a blast, you should've seen his expression."

"Haha, that must've been funny. I did it to one of my friends back on the UK. So, how did you come up with this one?"

"I have no idea, the idea just popped out of my mid."

Now that I think about it again, how did I come up with that idea?

My plan was actually to head home right away, but what was I thinking?

I just my my long lost friend, of course I'm going to let her spend the best few days of her life in America.

Might as well have some fun. I had promised myself not to drink any alcohol, because one, I'm driving. Two, I have no idea what Harry could be plotting against me if I'm drunk.

But now, I have a bigger problem to worry about, Harry and his pranks.

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER!:)