1 3

CHAPTER 13:
The war starts now

{UNEDITED}
As soon as he left. I quickly open my laptop. Typing in the school's website.

www.StanfordHigh.com

The strange thing is. The whole website was turned upside down. And I had to admit it looked weird. The black, bold, big and a little bit curvy with a think underlined font that displayed Standord High, is turned upside down.

The pictures were turned too, some got wider than the others. This is weird. Is my laptop abducted by viruses? This must be Harry's doing.

I quickly text Harry.

What did you do to my laptop? -T

He then texted back in a matter of seconds.

Oh, nothing. Just a little bit of codes then BAM! Have fun with that!;)

That guy seriously! How the hell am I suppose to find out?

Did you post it or not? && how the hell do you turn that damn thing back to normal?

He replied: yep! And you'll have to survive with that until tomorrow & think of that as a payback for making me taste that cola.

Payback? I smirk at the thought.

You want payback? GAME ON!

I look at the text. I'm sure it'll be fine. So I clicked the 'send' button.

The phone vibrated with a sound, indicating someone had texted me. I look at the text from the notification.

Hasshole:/
I'd love to. And forget fixing your laptop. You'll have to live with that until you backdown from the deal.

Fuck! How did I forget about my laptop. I muttered profanities under my breath standing up from my chair to get in my room.

As soon as I reach my room, I lay myself on the bed turning on the television to watch TV shows that are playing at the moment.

After flipping through a few channel, I finally settled down to watch a cooking show. Ah, my favorite.

The show ended with the blonde chef, who looked to be around middle-30s. Then, a whole bunch of credits.

I switch off the TV, getting out of the comfortable bed to get some snacks.

The kitchen was quiet, not a sound was heard, except for my footstep.

I heard the sound of a door opening, I felt my heart rise causing me to grab the nearest thing next to me. Oh, I was so ready to kill any thief barging into my house.

Where the fuck is securities when we need them?

I grab the pan, bringing it up beside my head. The door open, I sway the pan to the side, attempting to hit a head.

The swishing sound of the air is clear enough to tell I didn't hit the thief's head, I hit the air instead.

Just as I was about to hit for the second time. A hand caught my wrist. So I did any normal girl would be doing right now, I scream and yell 'let me go'.

"Shh, shut up. Shut the hell up," the thief hissed closing my mouth. But why does this thief sound so familiar.

Instead of continuing to scream, I stay quiet. My eyes grew wide at the sight of Calvin. Did I just thought he was a thief?

In on swift move, I remove his hands from my mouth. Wiping off the non-existence dust from my clothes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask bluntly.

"I'm planning on robbing the house," he said sarcastically, shooting me a glare.

I chuckle nervously, "I'm sorry."

Which reminds me, he's good with computers, isn't he?

"Er. . Calvin?"

"Hmm," he replied taking a cookie from the jar.

"Can you help me with my laptop?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"I'm not sure," I said, scratching the back of my head.

"I'll take a look at it," he said, inserting his hand to the jar again.

"Ok, stay still. Don't move an inch."

I quickly run upstairs to grab my laptop then sprinting downstairs in the matter of seconds. Hey, I should really try being a runner. With my running skills like this, I'm pretty sure I could be the best runner in the world. Haha. Just kidding.

"Here," I said handing him my wide-opened laptop.

"Did you mess with the website codes?"

"Ask Harry," I mutter under my breath, taking the cookie jar away from him to grab myself one.

He let out a chuckle, typing on my laptop. It looks like HTML or something but I'm not sure.

"There, it's done." He said.

My laptop is now fine. No inverted text, no weird colors and good looking browser.

Now, what kind of pranks should I pull on Harry?

Breaking in his house in the middle of the night and steal an important stuff? No, cross that off my list.

Spraying blue paint on his hair while he's asleep? No, that would involve breaking in too.

Paint his nails? As appealing as that prank sounds, there is no fucking way I'd do anything that. That would involve breaking in.

Breaking in someone's house in the middle of night is cool. But I don't have jumping skills or climbing skills and getting into jail is not in my bucket list.

Hold the fuck on, when is the next party? I think I just got the best idea ever.

Halloween. Justin Oscar's party.

You are so dead, Harry Styles.

DOUBLE UPDATE!:) PLEASE VOTE!;)