1 0

CHAPTER 10

{UNEDITED}
"Calvin, come on! We're going to be late for school," I shouted with my mouth full of cereals.

"Coming!"

"Let me help you miss," the maid said offering to help.

I gave her my bowl then thank her. I went to the car with Calvin behind me.

"So who's driving?"

"Well, since you've been living here for a long time and I barely know the streets, you drive."

"Okay!" I said, "oh and driver picks the radio," I added.

"I'm fine with that."

Our drive to school was filled with me singing along to songs and Calvin covering his ears. We sure had lots of fun. Well, I did have lots of fun.

***

It's lunch time and Calvin insisted that we sat on the same table with his best mate or should I call my enemy?

We were now sitting in the crowded table that was supposed to be a table for eight but 12 people were squeezed to fit inside the table. Yes, we had extra chairs.

The table consisted of Selena, Karlie, Gigi, Joe, Justin, Nathan, Sean, Louis, Zayn, and of course me, Harry the douche, and Calvin.

Louis, Zayn and Sean are Harry's friend.

"So mate, are you and Taylor planning to forgive and forget what happened in kindergarten?" Calvin questioned Harry.

"What? After she pushed me into a pool full of red paint that looked like blood? And after she stole my yoghurt?"

"It wasn't a yoghurt dummy! It was an ice cream and I did not steal yours. You made mine fell and I lick yours ONCE as replacement."

"No you stole and eat and I pushed you because you ordered the same as mine and you were copying me."

"I was not! I liked vanilla! You were the one copying me!"

"No-" Harry was cut by calvin.

"Okay don't fight let's just eat lunch."

I look around the cafeteria to see people taking videos, everyone was looking at us.

This is going to be a big news tomorrow in the paper. I sighed.

***

Like I suspected this would be in Stanford's newspaper.

ANOTHER HAYLOR FIGHT!!!

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift were caught fighting in the cafeteria, again! The fight started when Calvin Harris, the new hot Scottish boy talked about their childhood. It was confirmed that they fought because of an ice cream. Well, that was unexpected-

I returned the paper to the stand not wanting to read more of this then heading to my first class, geography.

Ugh! way to start a day.

I enter the class searching for an empty seat in the last row.

The only seat available is next to Harry. Great! I searched around the room for another empty chair.

Yay! The only empty seat is beside Harry. Well, isn't this fun? Did that sound sarcastic? Of course it does. It was meant to be sarcastic.

I sighed running my hand to my long wavy blonde hair before walking to the seat.

I sat on the chair, ignoring Harry and his friends talking.

"Calvin told me you poop in your pants in fifth grade!"

I ignore him again.

"Calvin said you wet your bed last week."

I ignore him, slowly loosing my temper.

"Calvin said you once ate your poop."

Again, I ignore him, my temper slowly rising.

"Half of the boys in the football team thinks you're such a tomboy."

For the fifth time, I ignore him, everything he said wasn't true. And my temper is rising to the verge of screaming to him.

"The guys in school thinks your a witch in disguise and you're actually a guy pretending to be a girl. Transgender, you know?"

I had enough.

"CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T WANT TO TALK? YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HATE YOU!!" I yelled at him but soft enough to not drive any attention.

"My goal is to piss you off, so I win."

"I don't give a fuck about your stupid game just fuck off, will you?"

"And what if I don't want to?"

"why do you even bother going to class when you only get in to like 10 classes in a week?"

"Correction, it's not 10. I went to 11 sometimes 12 a week."

"I don't care!"

"But I care."

"You're annoying!"

"You are too."

"Am not!"

"so you're going to cry now? Swift."

"I am not crying."

"Sure, you aren't."

"asshole," I muttered under my breath hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"bitch!" Oh whale, he did hear me!

"Dickhead!"

"Bitch face."

"You're such a pig."

"I'm too handsome to be a pig sweetie."

"Don't call me that!"

"I can call you with whatever names I want sweetheart."

"No you-"

"I'm sorry I'm late class," I look at where the voice came from. Mr Henry, the geography teacher. Thank you so very much for cutting me because now I don't have to deal with Harry.

VOTE!!!!!