2 1

CHAPTER 21:
Ditching school?

{UNEDITED}
Detention?

For clearing up things?

I look at the principal in disbelief, "you can't do this to me! I helped you clear the rumors! Mr Brown please—"

"I will not hear any of your excuses. Both of you must help stack the books on the library for an hour after school dismissal time."

"You're going to let us be in the same room?" I ask in utter disbelief.

"I have a lot of work today. Both of you may now dismiss!" The principal said.

I went out of the principal's office, leaving the door open. You know how much it bugs people, when you don't close he door?

Well, there you go. Mr Brown. I hope it annoys the hell out of you, like how you and your stupid consequences annoys me.

Once I was out of sight, I quickly turn to Harry. "How did you not argue? Not even once?" I quickly blurted out.

"CLOSE THE DOOOR!!" I could hear the principal's furious voice.

"let's run," he said ignoring my question then dragging my hands to run out of the school's building.

Without any words, I followed him. I am fully aware that I am skipping school, and I might get a double detention.

Once we enter his car, I let out a heavy panting breaths. "Why did you bring me here? Why didn't you argue with him?"

"I've been there tones of times. I know him well enough. The less you argue, the lighter the punishment. Take it from the experienced one. You were lucky he didn't make you clean the toilet."

I gave him a nod. Still feeling slightly confused.

"What are we up to now?" I ask.

"We are going to have fun," he said mimicking my voice.

"Hey! I don't sound like that!"

"Never said you did."

"Jerk!"

"Dork!"

"Asshole!"

"Sweetheart!"

"Uh. . Apple face!"

"What? Apple face?"

"Abracadabra. . Abracadabra. ."

"What are you doing?"

"Making you disappear," I said smoothly.

"You're so weird!"

"You're just jealous I'm cooler than you!"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetheart." He said giving me a wink and of course his infamous smirk.

After our little argument, he started to drive. The need to ask where we were going starts to feel really tempting, but instead of asking I keep quiet and look at the window.