epilogue

EPILOGUE

{UNEDITED}

IN HARRY'S POV!!

If I had been told, I'm going to date Taylor Swift, the witch in disguise, I would have laughed my ass off and say, "dude, that'll happen when I have my first ever period."

Never in a million years, would I expect myself to date my childhood mortal enemy. She's a witch anyways, she has her ways. She's probably writing a book on how to make a hot player turn into a good boy. Sounds cliché.

Dating Taylor Swift is not exactly sweet. She's not just some girl. Actually, it's a he, minus the looks. I mean she's acts like a guy. Tomboy witch.

If girls says sweet things to her boyfriend and compliments him everyday, then Taylor Swift is not a girl. Her daily compliments are full of sarcasm and there's never a day my chest are not punched. But, I still love her anyways.

I look at the girl beside me, she looks so peaceful sleeping with my football jersey. Oh, I almost forgot to mention how hard it is to make her wear my jersey to the match yesterday so boys don't try to flirt with her.

I had to buy her a bouquet full of chocolates. I'm not even fucking kidding. Hershey, Reese, Kit Kat, Snickers, Twix, Cadbury, it's all there. I spent hours making that shit.

The girls I fucked would've preferred roses any day, heck, I don't have to buy them anything to make them wear my jersey. Being in love with Taylor Swift is confusing enough, but dating Taylor Swift is more complicated than god knows fucking what.

Oh, and guess what? She gave the doll I bought her to a little kid because she thought 'the kid deserved it better'. I had throw the damn ring to the empty beer bottle for five tries to actually get the fucking doll.

And she focused at the damn cotton candy more than she ever focused on me at the fair. Why am I still dating this witch?

"You're awake?" I turn my head to see the sleeping beauty look into my direction.

"Yeah. From 30 minutes ago." I replied her.

"And you're staring at a turned off TV for 30 minutes?" She asked, "freak!" She added.

"What? No." I denied. "I watched you sleep, princess."

"Babe, as sweet as princess sounds. Don't call me that," she said sweetly but you can actually hear the evilness in her voice.

"Okay, babygirl."

"Stop with the names!"

"Ok. Tay."

"So where are we going today?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"McDonalds," she said.

"Really? In the morning?"

"They serve breakfast too now, don't they?"

"You'll get fat, Tay."

"Never tell that to a girl," she said sternly then pinched my fucking arms."

Which made me let out a high pitched, "ouch!" Damn, if that is not embarrassing, I don't know what is.

"Chill lady," I said patting her back slowly.

"Never mess with the queen," she said, the smirk in her face so visible. She look at me with her puppy dog eyes, fuck! Not again. "Can we eat breakfast at McDonalds please?"

"Fine," I said, "we just ate McDonalds last night though."

"Shh! Let's go."

"Girls and their period cramps," I mumble under my breath.

"What? I didn't hear you."

We ended our conversation and got ourself ready to have breakfast at McDonald's. Since McDonald's isn't that far away it didn't take that long to drive.

In fact, it only took a few minutes. Once we reach McDonald's, Taylor ran to order our foods. She then came back after a few minutes, bring a sausage McMuffin and the Big Breakfast with two hot lattes.

"So where do you want to go after this, love?" I asked her.

"I haven't been spending time with my best friends for awhile. Maybe it's good to have a day with them."

"Oh, come on! You just ditched our date last week to go out with them. Plus, you'll meet them tomorrow at school."

"I know, I know. But you know, we're seniors now and soon we'll be graduating high school and then we can't hang out because we're busy with our own lives."

"See! You always ditch me every single time we had time together. Be it your friends, your family, an old friend. You only think about your friends, you never think about me. Will we be meeting after college starts? No. We'll be going on our separate ways, and experience an actual long distance relationship."

"You don't understand! I'm always with you. My life is not only about you."

"You're telling me that, I'm not your priority. But you want to be my first priority."

"No, that's not what I'm saying."

"It looks like you are."

"You know what screw this, I'm done here," she shouts standing up and getting ready to go.

I did the first thing any normal guy would do. I grab her hand, "don't be angry. If you want to win the argument, I'll let you win. I'll do anything for you. Because after all losing an argument is better than losing you."

Well, I do hope she's feeling very happy now. I mean I did not just search for ways to make a girl's day until 12 midnight just to think of words to tell her on times like this.

"That is so sweet," she finally cooed, "stop! I want to stay angry at you but you're being way too cute."

I stood up and hug her, "you're cute and I love you. Even if you're such a b— I mean witch sometimes, I still love you. Because you're my witch and no one could ever replace you."

"And you're my jerk. You may be an egoistical dickhead sometimes but you're mine. Still mine. And forever mine."

"I love you, Taylor Swift."

"I love you too, Harry Styles."

"So, you're going to spend time with me right?"

"Yeah. . I can spend time with them some other time. Besides they're busy with their boyfriends anyways."

I smiled and kissed her lips.

BYE ILY GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING & VOTING & ILY GUYS. I'M GOING TO EDIT THIS STORY IN THE NEAR FUTURE BUT JUST NOT NOW. RIGHT NOW I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY LIFE. BYE GUYS.