4 0

CHAPTER 40

{UNEDITED}
The school garden is definitely the place you would find people sitting on the grass reading books or taking a little snack because the cafeteria is too mainstream.

Sometimes, they'd even have lunch here, considering how crowded the cafeteria is. They said you'll find peace here.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I replied.

"Why—" we both started in unison.

"You can go first," I told him.

"No, it's fine."

"Are we playing a movie?" I joked. "You go first, after all you did make me come here to talk."

"Uh, okay," he agreed. "So, I told you I was sorry before in the letter and I'm sorry again."

"8 times, now."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"9 times, when did you get so polite though?"

"What's wrong?"

"Make it thirteen, that would be romantic."

"Can we do the jokes later? I'm sorry."

"10 times, but okay."

He started, "I know I've been saying sorry too many times and I don't know if you'd forgive me. I was scared of commitments, I didn't want to hurt you. I'd hate myself for it, but look, I already did. I ignored you, very immature move. I'm such an asshole. But please forgive me. I'm sure I'll make it up to you. I'm sorry, Taylor Swift. So can we start over?"

"That'd be great," I said, "this is not too much to ask but can you say sorry just one more time?"

"Why? Sorry?"

"Yes! 13 times." I said proudly, hugging him all of a sudden.

"What is going on?"

"You just said sorry 13 times, that's so romantic."

"I know I apologized but you're still crazy, I will never understand how I can lo– like you."

"You almost mentioned love, didn't you?"

"What? No."

"Admit it, Harry Styles. You love me. So just ask me out already." I said. "I'm seriously sick of waiting."

"The tables have turned. Look who's conceited now?"

"Shut up. Just ask me out already so I can kiss you."

"Am I talking to Taylor Alison Swift."

"I'm letting you ask me out the easy way, do it now before I change my mind and make you run across the town to buy me flowers."

"Remind me, why do I like you?"

"Love. You love me." I said smirking.

"Whatever, love," he smirked back.

"Are you actually going to ask me out?" I asked. "Time is ticking. Be quick."

"Taylor Alison Swift, I did a lot of things with you that I regret. I hurt you a lot. I made you cry all the time. But despite all that, you had more happy times with me. It's funny how we used to hate each other, when in reality, it was as if our hearts are connected. After all there is a thin line between hate and love. So Taylor, we have a lot of things in common and we're both conceited as hell. Will you be my girlfriend? As in being Harry Styles' first official girlfriend?"

By the time he finished the sentence, I could feel my eyes start to water. "Yes, YES. YES." I shouted out loud. "I can't believe you're doing this. I love you so much."

"Too soon?" He joked.

I gave him a glare, "maybe I should be rethinking of accepting you. ."

He raises both his hands to the air, "I'm kidding. How could I not love my wicked girlfriend?"

"Dear boyfriend, are you looking for ways to get yourself killed?"

"I might be, but are you bold enough to kill someone as hot as I am?"

"Never underestimate a girl's power. Especially, a girl who wear heels."

"Chill, darling, I love you."

"Good, can I have the kiss I've been dreaming of since forever?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"You don't have to ask, babe."

"Awe, that's so—" before I was finished with my sentence he smashed his sexy lips to my lips. Making my mind go wild with all the emotions. He was such a good kisser. With all the fluttery feeling in my stomach at my heart feeling like I am in cloud nine. It feels so fucking right. So perfect. The everlasting kiss ends. Damn, we didn't even go as far as making out.

"That was awes—" he, again, interrupted me before I was done with my last word and smashed his lips to my lips. The kiss this time is deep and just unexplainable.

"awesome," I finished my sentence after the kiss feeling out of breath.

"Now that you're finally my girlfriend," he started, "I can kiss you whenever and wherever I want."

"I never agreed on the PDA part," I argued.

"Come on, how can you even resist my lips?"

"It's easy. All I did was refuse kissing you."

"We are not starting this type of conversations again," he said almost face palming.

"You still love me anyways."

"You're so full of yourself," Harry commented.

"I'm not. I'm just stating facts," I said, "can you even survive without me?"

"Why not?"

"Really, mister? Want to give it a try?"

"Sorry, babe. No."

"Aw, that's so cute," I cooed.

"Why did I choose to date her again?" I heard him mutter.

"I didn't quite hear you," I said.

"I love you."

"What?"

"I said. I love you," he repeated, "so let's get to class now."

"Oh," I said dumbfounded. "I love you too," I then add.

UPDATE: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF MY STORY!!!

I would say I'm tearing up but I'd be lying. Gosh, I can't believe that I finally finished my book. I wrote 40 chapters myself. Maybe a few ideas came from my friend. So thank you guys. The book will officially end after an epilogue.

The sequel. . hmm. . I honestly don't know if I should add a sequel. But we'll see. So that's it for now. Ily guys. The epilogue will be released soon. Xoxo.