3 4

CHAPTER 34:
You like me?!!!

{UNEDITED}
I couldn't seem to make out the scene in front of me. Everything was going on too fast. For one, I know they were fighting and my head has been yelling at me telling me to find away to stop this. But I stayed right in my spot, feeling unable to move. I knew I had to stop them before it gets worse.

Harry threw another punch at Calvin making me freak out even more. "Harry! Stop. Please stop. Please." I know yelling for him to stop wouldn't change anything but how do I fucking stop them when Harry was just so brutal and I CAN'T. I AM SCARED. SO FUCKING SCARED THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FUCKING MOVE.

I could sense the fear in Calvin's eyes as he tried to stop harry. He was yelling at Harry for being crazy and punching his friend. This is all my fault. Shit. Why did I fucking kiss him? Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. I can't be scared. I shouldn't. I started this fight. I should be the one who's going to end this. I gathered up my courage to go in between them, praying to not get hit by Harry's punch.

"Stop! Stop!" I yelled at Harry, looking at his furious eyes.

I had already expected myself to get punched if I tried to stop them, so I did get a punch. Shouting at Harry made me lose enough energy, and this punch: it hurts like a bitch.

I wasn't so sure what happened after that, because all I know is I blacked out.

At least, they stopped fighting.

***

I can hear voices, really loud voices. It feels like a dream, but there were no dreams, the only thing there was voices. Voices yelling out my name. Voices that sounds familiar. Clearly, this is real life and I'm no longer asleep. I'm just closing my eyes.

I open my eyes, looking at the the bruised guy. Memories then came hitting me like a truck, then it hit me, they were the two guys who were fighting(or more like one of them beat the other) and the left one punched me. Damn, it still hurts.

"Are you okay?" Harry ask touching my arms.

I look at harry in disgust. Do I look like I'm okay? The last thing I need is to even talk to you. I wanted to tell him. "Please," I plead instead, "Get out!"

"Taylor. ." He called out my name.

"Just please go away," I yanked my hand out of his grip.

He hesitated. "Bye," he said, "and I'm sorry." Then getting out of the door.

Truth is, I was angry and scared. In cases like this, it's always because the guy was jealous. . . But harry, he's not. If he was, would he have left me like that? Not giving me any answers?

"Taylor," Calvin slowly said.

"Please leave me alone," I ordered him.

Calvin looked at me then nodding making his way out of the door. "Calvin," I called, "I'm sorry."

"For?"

"Getting you into me and Harry's mess, for kissing you. I just. . . I don't know. . I wanted to know if kissing you would feel the same way as kissing harry. . I wasn't thinking straight. I'm sorry. I really am. I'm just not myself. . . I—" I started explaining but ended up ranting at the end.

Calvin interrupted me by saying, "hey! It's alright. I know what you feel, I mean I don't but," he paused for awhile, "I think you need a good long rest and figure yourself out. Do you like him?"

I thought for a moment. Do I? "What defines liking someone? How do you know?" I let out my curiosity ask him.

"Hmm. . I'm not sure. But I do like someone and she makes me happy all the time, her smile would make me smile, and I feel really comfortable around her. I think she's the one for me. And I know I like her. I just do."

"He does makes me happy, and he just don't smile a lot, but he smirks. He's comfortable even if he's very conceited at times. I don't exactly think he's the one for me? I don't know. I mean he's— you know what? Screw that. I don't even know," I explained letting out a small smile.

"You'll figure out soon," Calvin said returning a smile.

I let out a nervous chuckle before diverting the topic. "Who's the mystery girl?"

"That," he said, "is a secret. But here's a hint: snarky."

I opened my mouth to argue but he interrupted me with, "go to sleep. You sound like you need it."

And so I did.

When I woke up, it was 3 am in the morning and it's been an hour and thirty minutes since I woke up. I can't seem to put myself back to sleep. Truth is, it's impossible to sleep. Impossible to fall asleep.

How am I supposed to sleep if every time I close my eyes, Harry came to my thoughts. I tried shutting my eyes again, trying to shut my system.

Honestly, I should be sleeping now. I have school tomorrow and I should really sleep. But then again, what's with Harry punching Calvin?

In movies or books, this kind of situation usually tells about the guy liking the girl and those love triangles shit. But this is real life and I don't know what to believe and duh, Calvin has a mystery girl. How was I supposed to find out? Snarky? Seriously?

Plus, if I actually believed in those movies and books theories, would it have made any sense? I mean, look, he left me under the rain after I let out all those questions he should be giving me answers for. He never stated what are we but he did agree to us being friends.

But hey, if he really likes me, he would've confessed his feelings for me, and he didn't (I would've melted if he did). Which means he only sees me as a friend who he kisses a lot or friends with kissing benefits.

You know what? I got my answer. I think I like him. And this should stop. Which is why I've made up my mind. I'll ignore him to get rid of this stupid feelings I never knew I've been having for him.

LOL THE TAYLOR HERE CURSES A LOT SO PLEASE BEAR WITH HER!;)