1 1

CHAPTER 11:
Prank ideas from Cara

{UNEDITED}
"I don't get this. I followed all your steps. I still get the answer wrong." Harry whined.

"Maybe that's because your stupid bud," Calvin teased him.

"Give me your calculator." I ordered him.

I look at the calculator to see if there was any mistakes. He is so stupid and careless!

"How are you suppose to get a correct answer if you don't add brackets to the subtractions?"

"Do I have to? It's just the same.." He said.

I gave him a glare.

"...or maybe not," he added.

"The numbers that was supposed to be subtracted first before you multiply it would be multiplied first. So the answer would be different."

"What? I don't get what you mean."

"That's because you're dumb." Calvin commented for like a hundred time.

"Says the person who can barely count 75 subtracted by 83 in his head." Harry fired back.

"I don't see a point on doing mental calculation if calculator existed."

"Stupid," muttered Harry under his breath.

"Can you two morons shut up? I'm trying to teach this asshole here."

"Now I'm the moron? and asshole?" Harry questioned with an annoyed look on his face.

"Whatever just focus, will you?" I retorted.

"Whatever you say princess."

I gave his stomach a good shove before continue explaining how to solve the equation and glaring at calvin every time he opens his mouth.

"must you be so violent?" Harry complained clutching his hand to his stomach after I punched him (again).

I ignored him then continue to teach him.

"So do you understand how it works now?"

"Yes senpai!"

"Good, because if you don't, I give up."

"I won't give up.." Harry sang with a high-pitched voice.

"Stop singing your sound sucks."

"Puh-lease you love my voice."

I should admit his British accent sounded sexy even if he sang like a fainting woman. But, me being me, I'll never tell him that.

"You tryna' make me laugh?"

"Did it work?"

"No.."

"Guess I should try harder."

"You really should."

"Do I have to watch you two fight?" Calvin said out of the blue.

"Yes!" Harry and I shouted in unison.

Calvin smirked then got up the chair, probably going back to his room.

"It's late and our session is over you should probably head home now."

"Yeah, bye Swifty see ya at all the next tutoring session on Monday."

"Bye and we're going to meet at school tomorrow."

***

"Cara will be coming home for Halloween oh my god." Selena squealed.