2 6

CHAPTER 26:
Principal's office. . . again?

{UNEDITED}
I enter the school's entrance with my three best friend, with a huge smile plastered on my face of course—oh, come on! Anyone in my position would be smiling like a weirdo right now. I mean anyone would kill to see harry's forehead. . . or is it just me?

"Oh my god?! What?!" Selena cried out loud, "I cannot believe you would actually prank harry!"

"Excuse you, but I'm so much better than you in pranks," I sassed.

"Oh please! The middle school pranks came from my head!" Selena argued placing both of her hands on her hips.

"No, it was Cara's prank!"

"No– Ow!" Selena started talking but is interrupted with Karlie stepping her foot.

"Aw, I'm sorry! I did that on purpose," Karlie said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Karls! Why'd you do that?" Selena hissed, placing her what seems to be an eight inch high heel to the air.

Before the sounds of Karlie screaming in pain was heard—due to Selena's heels stepping her poor converse shoes—the intercom sound was heard.

"Harry Styles and Taylor Swift please report to the principal's office. Thank you."

Shit! I totally forget about the detention yesterday. Fuck! Why the fuck did I skip it?

because you broke in a skating arena yesterday, my subconscious reminded me.

"I'll be right back," I told my best friends.

"Serves you right for skipping," said Selena.

Please remind me to kick her ass later.

"Good luck! I hope you and Harry earn another detention together. . Oh wait. It better last a week!" Said Karlie.

Please remind me to kick her ass twice.

"Good luck tay!" Said Gigi.

This is why I love her.

I wave my goodbyes, taking a deep breath before making my way to the principal's office.

After a few steps, I meet Harry sitting on the bench right outside of the principal office.

"What kind of consequences did we get this time?" I ask him placing both hands on my hips trying not to laugh at his current state. Keyword: forehead.

"I've been waiting for you!"

"Ah, it feels good that there's still someone who wants to wait for me."

"Who wouldn't want to wait for such a pretty lady? Oh, I would catch a bullet for you," he flirted showing off his British accent, his trademark smirk slowly forming in his lips.

"Is that so?"

"Princess, let me get straight to the point. What the hell did you do to my room? And my forehead?"

"What did I do?" I ask innocently.

"I checked the security records this morning and I caught you entering my room."

Oh, fuck!

"You must've mistaken me for another person. It might be the maids."

"A maid wearing all black?"

"And why me?"

"Because who would dare to sneak inside my room in the middle of the night to throw pranks?"

"I wouldn't call it pranks, but if you see it that way. . . then, sure!"

"You just admitted it!"

"I did not! For all you know, it could be one of your fangirls who wants to fuck you so badly."

"Taylor, they wouldn't mess my room and write 'JERK' in my forehead with a permanent marker I've been trying to remove since I look at the mirror."

"Ah, so you finally took a look at your mirror and realize what a jerk you are?" I fire back smirking, feeling pretty proud with my comeback.

"Actually, all I saw was how handsome I was."

"That shows how big of a jerk you are! Seriously, what are you? Are you like twelve?"

"In the scale of one to ten? Yes, definitely."

"you and your ego," I said shaking my head before continuing, "it's getting old."

"Surprisingly girls find it hot!"

"The principal is done with his meeting, both of you may now enter," a middle-aged woman came out of a sudden stopping me from attacking harry.

I look at the her before giving a quick nod, I close my eyes for a second before gripping the door handle.

Before I was able to push the door, Harry pushed it for me. Making me stumble a little, and next thing I know: My face kissed the floor.

I look at the plain wooden table right in front of me. . . Shit! I'm inside the principal's office now and I am now laying on the ground.

"I would really appreciate it if you would get up, Ms Swift," the principal said standing up, then placing both hands on his back, then continuing, "Mr Styles, it's so good to see you. Since you made this lady fall, I'm going to make sure you sing a song on Monday in front of the whole school. Get yourself prepared."

I smirked, placing my hands on my hips. And yes, I am now standing up. In case you're wondering.

"What do I have to do to both of you for skipping detention?"

"Let us get away with it?" I suggested slowly.

"Don't try talking back to me!"

"I–" before I could reply he interrupted me with, "Be Quiet!"

"Both of you will clean the school's corridor today. You will not attend any lessons until you tomorrow."

"Ok– wait, what?" I questioned in pure shock.

"You both may now dismiss!"

"Sir, my parents paid the school for my education," Harry spoke up at last.

"You skipped your educations yesterday, so don't give me any excuses," the principal stated sternly, "both of you may now dismiss and start cleaning!"

I hate him!

I hold the door grip, getting ready to go out, along with mumbling a whole lot of profanities.

"This time, please close the door!" Said the principal.

Oh, you have no idea how much I want to hit him with a baseball bat.