0 3

CHAPTER 3

{UNEDITED}
30 minutes in the janitor room, no fighting, no talking, no anything. We sat quietly in the low rounded chair which separated us 3 feet from each other.

I didn't want to ruin the silence, even if it's an awkward silence because I know that if one of us opens our mouth we'll be fighting all over again and I honestly don't feel like fighting with a douchebag in a janitor's room.

But somehow I need to ask him if the phone he's holding has signal. But I don't want to start a conversation either.

I sighed then asked him, "does your phone has signal or has your pals managed to take out the card?"

"If there actually is a card I would be calling for help," he said glaring at me, I swear I heard him mutter stupid. I shrug pretending I did not hear him. Bipolar idiot.

I heard voices from outside saying, it's not working. They're not talking. They're not kissing. They're not having sex.

That's disgusting, the last two is. I would never and ever kiss or have sexual intercourse with Harry.

You can make me do it with Thomas Alfredo and that's going to be better than Harry.

"You heard that Styles, we can't talk. They'll let us out. We can't even say a single word," I whispered to him.

"We're not even talking swift. Chill." He hissed. If you didn't already notice, we never call each other by our first name. Maybe it has something to do with our never ending war.

"But we could fuck.. Hard." he suggested smirking.

"Just shut the fuck up will you? I'm not fucking you."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

After another few minutes of silence I heard the door locked open. I quickly ran out of the door, incase they locked me inside for another hour. Great I missed the the first lesson and later for the second one.

We don't study in third period because that's break time. The students here usually get out of school and come back for the fourth period. Which explains why their always late for the fourth lesson.

I take a look at Harry one more time as he walk past the other side of the corridor then facing Karlie.

"Thank you Karlie for locking me," I said sarcastically to her.

"You're welcome," she smiled sheepishly as we walk to the locker room.

She looked at me and gasp, "you're actually going to go to physics? C'mon Taylor it's like 25 minutes left 'till the lesson officially ends."

"You can learn something in the last 25 minutes," I reasoned.

"It's not like you even listen to the teacher all you do is just sit on the back and sleep," Karlie said and chuckled.

"Hey! It's not funny! Fine! I'm not going to the second period and I don't always sleep," I reasoned and return my book the to locker and took my maths book instead. Karlie and I went to the school garden and sit on one of the bench there.

I read my maths book while solving the problems mentally in my brain. Karlie was playing candy crush saga in her phone. I don't even know people still play that game. That game is so last season.

I heard the bell rang, signaling it was 3rd period. Which, means there would be students scattered all around the school because there are no lessons.

"Taylor! Let's take a selfie!" Karlie exclaimed.

I thought for a moment, it wouldn't hurt to take a picture, would it? I gave her a quick nod and look at the camera.

I look at my face from the phone screen and gave a my usual smile. Then our selfie turned into a derp session. Soon a few students came to the garden. Some of them sat on the grass while reading books.

Karlie and I went back inside of the school and went to find Selena and Gigi.

Gigi was walking with Joe and Selena. When Selena saw us, she ran to us leaving Gigi and Joe behind.

"Taylor why didn't you come to physics. I had to become a third wheel while walking with the love birds," Selena ranted.

"Well, apparently, someone decided to lock me inside the very beautiful janitor's closet with my biggest enemy." I said looking at Karlie, then gave her a glare.

"Sorryyy," she gave me a smile saying I won't do it again I promise.

"With Harry? OMG why am I not there?" Selena said teasingly.

We spend the rest of the time talking about a lot of stuff. Starting from painting hairs to Halloween.

Exactly after 40 days, it's going to be Halloween and Justin Oscar would be hosting a big Halloween party.

The bell rang signaling it was the fourth period. There are a few students entering the school. I believe there would be a lot of late students.

I hug my maths book I was holding since the second period ended and went to class.

Ms Lilac was sitting on the table reading whatever book she is reading. She looked at me for a moment and fixed her sun glasses.

"Is that you, Taylor?" she asked sweetly, she had always liked me because I was smart in maths and it was 'unusual' for a cheerleader, that's what people usually say, which is not true.

With all stuffs I have to do, like, going home late because of cheer practice and going shopping with my friends. I still study a lot, my grades were straight A's. My dad wouldn't let me be a cheerleader is I didn't have good grades.

"Yes," I answered her and gave her a small smile.

"I will have to talk to you after class," why can't she just talk now. Instead, of asking the question I was suppose to ask, I nod.

Don't be a silent reader!:)