0 9

CHAPTER 9:
Calvin Harris is back!

{UNEDITED}
"Ms Taylor, someone is there to meet you." Sylvia, the maid in my house said.

"Oh, I'll be downstairs and how many times do I have to tell you that you should call me Taylor? It makes me feel old," she smiled and nodded.

I fix my dress then headed downstairs.

no fucking way! I was beyond shock to see him here, but in a happy way. I ran to him hugging him before he actually disappear and I realize I was seeing things.

"Oh my god Calvin why didn't you tell me you're coming?" I said pouting.

"Well, now I'm here so can I have that cute smile?" I chuckled at him then gave him a big grin.

He patted  the sit next to him in the sofa gesturing me to sit. I sat then look at him, we started talking about why he came and all sort of stuffs.

Turns out, he's going to be staying in my home for a year, well until we finish senior year actually.

His mom wanted him to experience high school in America before he actually went to college.

Well, one thing that is for sure he's going to be the captain of the soccer team since he is so good at it.

I heard a familiar ring tone from the knee length table beside the couch.

two new messages: Harry and Calvin's mother.

I checked the message from Harry

I won't be coming today lucky you

Well, just because he got a big fat A on his test and he made me kiss Nathan it's going to be okay for him not to come and fail again.

I checked the one from Pamela Wiles, Calvin's mom

Dearest Taylor,
I'm sorry to for not telling you this a month earlier or even a day earlier. Adam must be in your living room now or in your kitchen looking for food, he will be staying at your home for a year, I have asked your mother for permission and she agreed, she also told me she wasn't home. Taylor, Adam will be going to school with you so please stay with him since he is so new to America.

Thank you,
Pamela and David Wiles.

I replied telling her having Calvin over will be better since it's not going to be so bored at home when Austin is out with his friends.

I went back to Harry's message and wrote this

Error code 10379: your message could not be send try again later

I laughed at my text then pressed send.

"Why are you laughing tay bear?" Calvin looked at me suspiciously.

"Oh it's nothing Adam Richard Wiles," I smirked at him.

"Don't call me with my full name, Calvin is fine... So did my mom tell you what she was going to register my name as?"

"No maybe Adam Richard Wiles,"

"Nuh uh,"

"Aww Adam is saddyy,"

"So do you want to go to the park?" I invited, "or somewhere else?"

"Sure, take me anywhere, impress me,"

"Ok! Let's get going then just let me grab my bag" he chuckled then gave a slight nod.

I went upstairs to my room and grab my bag, then skipping all the way to the fridge, which is on the first floor. Calvin is sitting on the living room while pressing the buttons in the remote controls, flipping through literally every channel. I opened the fridge to check if there are still any chocolate puddings left. Granted, there were none left. I went through the first cupboard from the left, where freshly baked cookies are placed neatly in jars was there, M&M chocolate chips packets are packed neatly in the cupboard, and a few chips.

I grab the jar of cookies and placed it on the kitchen counter, then went to open the second cupboard from the right, where the fancy and plain lunch box are stack neatly, I grab my usual pink plain lunch box and placed half of the chocolate chips from the jar into the lunch box and put it in my bag.

"You ready?" I asked Calvin who was still having a hard time with the TV channels.

"huh?" he gave me a confused expression causing me to give the 'I'm-going-to-face palm-myself' look which amazingly made him remember by replying, "oh yeah."

He got off the couch and turn off the TV and took his phone that laying on the knee-length counter.

I went out of the door with him following behind. I wore my favorite pair of flats and went to my car.

Calvin got in to the car as I drove to The Latte, which is one of my favorite cafe after starbucks.

I parked my car in the parking lot beside the large bush.

"Must you always park here?" Calvin asked letting out a loud groan.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked still unsure of why parking near the bush is a bad thing.

"What's wrong is that: I will have to struggle getting out of the car with those leaves from that damn bush tickling me" he explained.. well, I must admit he seemed a little.. sick of me.

"ohh" I said which came out as a question, "that's for you to struggle," I added again then chuckled.

He opened the car door slowly as the leaves attached and thin branches started hitting him, he let out a loud groan. He close the door slowly and joined me walking to the cafe.

We were now sitting on the cafe looking through the drinks section in the menu.

"So what do you want to have?" I questioned.

"Anything is fine."

"Well.. I'm getting a pumpkin spice latte since it's October now."

"I'll have the same then."

I went to call the waitress and order our drinks not to forget two blueberry cakes with whip cream and a cherry on top.

He looked at me then broke the silence between us a few minutes after the waitress left.

"So tell me about your school? I heard Styles is there."

"yeah, he is."

"Must be fun"

He let out a small laugh.

"fun? Are you out of your mind?"

"I can't wait to meet my childhood friend."

"sure, you couldn't" I sassed.

"Oh, right. You guys had a fight over a damn ice cream back when we were in kindergarten"

"Don't remind me, you bring bad memories."

"Really?"

"Well most of them."

The same ginger haired waitress came and place our orders in the table, and place a tissue with her phone number on it, may I add. I let out a smirk as she batted her eye lashes. Then squeezing her hands to her chest to make her breast look big.

She then walk away after Calvin showed no interest  in her.

We continued our chat.

Calvin and I have known each other since we were in diapers. When we were in our first year in kindergarten, he met Harry, Harry was like a best friend to him. So, when I was introduced to Harry he was acting like he like a total ass. He didn't even shake my hand, so my hand was left hanging for an entire five minutes before I realize he didn't want to shake it. And that was not it, we went to buy ice cream in the park, it was a Sunday afternoon, Calvin and Cara had ordered their ice cream and sat in the bench. Harry and I went to order ours, I ordered my 2 scoop vanilla ice cream and he ordered the same as mine. But apparently Harry was being such an ass once again and pushed me, my ice cream fell, I cried, I lick his ice cream, he hit me and I cried louder. It was embarrassing.

So since then, we have been arguing over every thing. Middle school was worst, being in the same school as Harry. Yes, I was still the popular one there, but so was Harry. Having Harry always pulling embarrassing pranks for made me hated him more, and that was more to it.

VOTE!:)