Chapter Two

(Please take in mind that I'm from America and I go to a public school so I don't know how these school schedules and such work in Australia, let alone a private school. Thank you xx)

Katelyn's point of view

"Hey darling, you know school starts soon right?" Luke asked me and I nodded as I looked at him. "We thought that maybe Monday will be good because it's Thursday today."

"That's fine. I don't mind." I told him and laughed lightly. "I don't really have a choice." I said and he nodded, telling me that I actually did not.

"It's a private school." He told me and I nodded slowly as he walked into my room. He went to my closet and began to pull out some things.

"Your uniform looks like this." He told me and I scooted away from the edge of the bed.

He laid a Navy blue skirt down, a white button up, a Navy blue tie, a Navy blue blazer, a pair of blue knee high socks, and then laid laid a similar outfit beside it that was khaki, white, and Navy blue.

"Ew." I commented. "They're ugly but if I have to, I guess I'll wear them." I said and he laughed. "Did you have to wear uniform when you went to school?"

"Yep." He said and gave me a smile. "We all did darling. Michael stopped after awhile because he hated it but none of that nonsense okay? We want you to be good and graduate." He said and I nodded.

"What are the rules?" I asked him and he pulled a booklet out of his back pocket. He sat down beside me and I watched him open it.

"There is no chewing gum and using your phone on campus." He said and I nodded. "You must wear your uniform and you must be respectful to the staff members. A passing grade is a C but we want to push you to try and get A's okay?" He said and looked at me.

"Okay. Understood and understandable." I said and he began going on about the attendance and the periods. I just nodded along and hummed, agreeing and showing that I understood it all.

"So, no dying my hair?" I asked and he shook her head. "Aww, I wanted to be like Mikey later." I pouted and he chuckled.

"Sorry darling." He said and gave me a side hug. "The school doesn't allow dyed hair." He told me and I nodded.

"So, Michael got in trouble a lot then? Like, when he was in school?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Oh no, he didn't start dying his hair until after he dropped out. Besides, we didn't go to a private school. Our parents didn't have the money to pay for it." He said and I nodded.

"Oh." I said and he closed the booklet. "Do I have classes yet or do I get to pick them?" I asked him and he handed me a paper that was inside of the booklet but folded up.

"Here are your classes." He said and handed it to me. I unfolded it and then read through them all.

Intetgrared Physical Science, Room 32

Algebra 1 Honors, Room P98

Music, Room H16

English 1 Honors, Room P93

Lunch

Spanish 1, Room 25

Gym, Girl's gym

"Oh, ew." I said and set it aside. "I hate algebra, and Biology." I said and sighed. "There tolerable but I just don't like them." I told him.

"I can help in algebra darling, my mum is a math's teacher so I guess that automatically makes me good in the subject. It's okay." He told me and I nodded. "I think it's amazing that you have gym for last period."