Chapter Three

Katelyn's point of view

"Katelyn, it's time for school." I heard Luke say and I forced my eyes to open. "Come on, get up." He told me.

"I'm up. I'm up." I muttered and yawned as I turned to lay on my back. "I'm up." I said again and he chuckled.

"Go get dressed. I'll make you a quick bowl of cereal." He told me and I nodded. He left the room and I got out of bed with a yawn and a stretch of my arms.

I went to my bathroom and then I brushed my hair. I put it in a ponytail and then put a Navy blue bow in my hair. I washed my face and then I went to my closet after drying it.

I grabbed my navy blue uniform and stripped down so I could put it on. It fit perfectly, besides for the shirt around the boob area. I huffed and then just threw the blue cardigan over it, butting up the three buttons.

I slipped on some black flats after putting those terrible knee socks on and then I grabbed my backpack. I put my phone in my bra and then made my way downstairs.

"Don't you look adorable." Luke told me and I rolled my eyes as I chuckled. I sat down by a bowl of cereal and he eyed me. "Maybe we should buy you a shirt that's a size bigger." He told me.

"Sounds like a good idea." I told him and he chuckled, telling me he'll buy some while I'm at school. "Thanks for breakfast Luke." I said as I began eating.

"You're welcome sweetheart." He said and leaned back in his chair. "Excited for your first day of school?" He asked me.

"Kind of." I said and he nodded. "I want to be excited because maybe it will be fun and go perfectly. However, it could also go terribly bad and that makes me nervous." I told him.

"Don't worry. It's a great school, one of the best in Australia." He told me and my eyes widened. Australia was a large continent...

"That probably means academic wise Luke. The people could be complete assholes but still be smart." I said and he nodded.

"That's true, but I doubt that's the case." He told me and I ate my cereal quietly. "Hurry up okay? We have to leave soon."

"Okay."

-

"Bye." I waved and he smiled at me before driving off. I looked at the large school and then at the kids walking into it, and I just felt so small.

I didn't know anyone as I walked into the building and I didn't know where any of my classes were. I was lost, mentally and physically.

"Watch where you're going." Some boy said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked around and furrowed my eyebrows. When did I get on the floor?

I looked up and saw a boy with bright blue hair. He wore a pair of tight black jeans and a white button up with the stupid school blazer over it. A blue tie hung loosely around his neck and small black gauges were in his ears.

"I-I'm sorry." I said and he just looked at me. "I'm uh new here and was lost in my thoughts. I'm sorry." I said and he chuckled.

"Chill, I'm not mad, just irritated." He said as he held a hand out for me to take. I slowly took it and he actually helped me up rather than trick me. "What's your name?"

"Katelyn." I said and he nodded. "What's you're name?" I asked him, just noticing that he had the prettiest hazel eyes and a hole on the right side of his lip.

"Jacob." He answered and I nodded. I fixed my skirt and he took the schedule out of my cardigan's pocket. "Let's see what your classes are." He told me as he unfolded it.