Chapter Forty-six

*kind of a long chapter*

Katelyn's point of view

"Calum!" I said happily as I saw him. I ran up to him and tackled him in a hug. "I missed you my little puppy. Don't ever leave me again." I said and he rubbed my back.

"I love you too and I won't ever leave you again, I promise. I will forever stay right here beside you." He told me and I nodded.

"I have presents!" Ashton shouted and I ran away from Calum. "Katelyn!" He said happily and scooped me up into his arms. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Ashton." I said and hugged him. "I haven't seen you in months. I almost forgot what you looked like and how warm you always are."

"Come on, let's put these under the tree, wait for your lover boy, and make some hot chocolate and cookies. We have to wait to open the presents." He told me and I nodded.

"Someone's getting a guitar. There's no tag on it though." Calum said loudly and I laughed.

Ashton let me go and I grabbed a few of the wrapped up presents, helping him carry them towards the tree. "So many presents, our poor tree." Luke said and I nodded.

"Look guys, it's my mum." I said as I hugged Calum from behind. "This is my mum." I said and we laughed.

"What am I then? Chopped liver?" Ashton asked as he set his hand on his hip.

"You can be the overprotective older brother." I said and he nodded, seeming to like the title.

"Do you call them dad?"

"Michael is dad, Luke is daddy." I said and Ashton just blinked. "What? Is there something wrong with that?"

Luke rose an eyebrow at Ashton and he shook his head. "No uh nothing's wrong with that. I just find the name weird if you're older than eight. Try not calling him that around me please." He said and Calum laughed.

"You dirty bastard." Calum told Ashton and I was confused. "She's a child and Luke is your best friend!"

"What's so wrong with calling Luke dad-"

"Let's go bake those cookies!" Ashton said, cutting me off, and I followed him into the kitchen after letting go of Calum. We washed our hands and Calum shouted.

"I want to bake cookies too!"

Soon he ran into the kitchen and you could just hear Luke and Michael laughing their asses off. "This is going to be great." Ashton said as he grabbed the ingredients.

-

"Oh my god." I said as Ashton pulled them out of the oven. "They're actually cookies, we didn't burn them and they didn't get mishaped."

"Success!" Calum said as we high-fived. Ashton laughed and put the cookies on a cooling tray. "Sugar cookies are the best, especially when to have hot chocolate." He said and I nodded.

Calum poured six mugs of hot chocolate and I grabbed two. I walked it out to the living room and set them on the dining table. "Success?" Luke asked.

"Indeed my dear friend." I said and then went back into the kitchen to grab a few more mugs.

The doorbell rang after I set the mugs down and I ran to the door. I opened it and saw Jacob standing there, his hands in his pockets and the only color in his outfit being the red bandana around his head.

"Come in." I said and then closed the door behind him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled. "We just got finished making cookies and hot chocolate."