Chapter Thirty-seven

Katelyn's point of view

"I'm bored Jacob." I said and he chuckled as he pulled me closer. "This movie is getting boring. It was funny, but then it just got plain stupid."

"I agree." He told me and nodded. "Your hair is knotted." He said and I hummed. "Can I brush it? It's bothering me."

"Why is my hair bothering you?"

"Because I want to run my hands through it but I can't or else I'll yank out a birds nest." He said and I laughed. I nodded and he got up as I sat down criss cross applesauce style.

"Criss cross applesauce, you can't fuck with me because I'm a boss." I sang out of nowhere as I went on twitter. "Fuck with me and you will die, and then right after your death I'll eat some pie."

"What the fuck are you singing?" He asked me and I shrugged as he parted my hair. "Applesauce? Pie? Boss?"

"I don't know, I'm bored and Netflix isn't helping." I said and he chuckled as he began to brush my hair. "The last time I was this bored, was when I had a science project on building a neon atom."

"Is that why you have half empty paint bottles, paint brushes, and styrofoam balls lying around in your room?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yep." I said and giggled. "Aww, she's so cute. Halsey is literally my queen like when she talks it's so adorable but when she sings it's like god fucking damn, hit me up sometime." I said and he laughed loudly.

"You're fourteen babe, slow down there." He said as he brushed my hair. "You'll have plenty of time for someone to 'hit you up' after you're eighteen." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I hear that a lot but due to past occurances, people need to understand that I don't actually want to and that I am just kidding." I said and he stopped.

"What do you mean by 'past occurances'? What happened?" He asked me and I froze. He didn't know?

"You don't know? The Halloween thing?"

"I only know that you came to me crying because Luke was being an asshole. What happened?" He asked me as he stopped running the brush through my hair.

"Oh, so I didn't tell you." I mumbled and sighed. "I forced into something, that's pretty much it. No need for details." I said.

"Does Michael-"

"He knows. I don't think Luke does, but Michael does. I told him." I said and he nodded as he began to brush my hair again.

"I'm going to start singing in like two seconds, beware." I said as I went to my playlist and he just chuckled. "You were dancing in your tube socks in a hotel room," I sang as I played a song off of a playlist.

"This is Halsey." Jacob said confidently and I nodded and he brushed my hair, gliding through nicely and smoothly. "I listened to her while you were gone. I'm addicted to the song Roman Holiday."

"Who isn't?" I asked and he chuckled as he ran his hands through my hair. "I'm cold." I said and he chuckled.

"Maybe if you had on more than Michael's sweatshirt and some thigh high socks on you wouldn't be." He retorted

"I have shorts underneath!" I said and pulled the shirt up, showing him my shorts. "They're like, super short but I have shorts underneath." I told him and he chuckled.

"It's not that cold anyways." He aaid and snorted. "Maybe you wouldn't be cold if you turned the damn fan off." He said and flipped a switch.

"Oops." I giggled a bit and he huffed. I took my brush and put it on my nightstand. I leaned back into Jacob and he pulled me close to him.