Chapter Thirty-nine

Katelyn's point of view

"Merry Christmas Katey boo!" Nick yelled as he walked over to me, a pink bag in his hand. "I got you your present!"

"Did you now?" I said sarcastically as we shared a quick hug. "I have your's aswell, do you want to open it now?"

"Hell yeah." I said and nodded. We exchanged bags and I leaned against our first period's wall. I looked into the bag and gasped. "You bitch, really?" I said as I held up perfume, one of the One Direction perfume bottles.

"Hoe." He said as he held up cologne. "I guess we both stank." He said and I laughed as I put the box back in there. I saw another box and I grabbed it.

"Oh my god, you are kidding me." He said as he pulled out two shirts. "This is my baby. This is the best present ever. Oh my god, give me a hug. Come here." He said and we shared a hug.

"These are great, I broke my old ones." I said as I held up some drumsticks. I spun them around and he chuckled.

"I got you one more thing." He said and I nodded as I took the biggest box out. I opened it and then squealed. "I saw it and was like 'huh, Katey boo likes leather so why not?' It was the last one." He said and I put on the pale pink leather jacket.

"Shit Nick, I love it. Thank you." I sajd and gave him a hug. "Did you see the joggers me and Michael bought you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"They're perfect. You know I've been wanting some black ones for years." He said and kissed my cheek. "I'll try them on at lunch. Just wait outside of the bathroom." He said and I nodded.

"I'm going back to Sydney soon." I said and he looked at me. "I should be back before school starts. If not, then I'm missing the first week." I said and he nodded.

"You be safe booboo okay? Don't do drugs and don't start that smoking shit again okay? Fight a bitch who messes with you and stay on your toes around Luke, I don't trust him at all." He said and I nodded.

"I will, I promise." I said and he nodded. "I'll call you and I'll send you pictures of what I got, promise." I said and he nodded.

"You better." He said and the bell rang. "Oh, there's the bell. Let's go boo." He said and I nodded.

I grabbed the bag and walked into the room. I sat down in my seat and suddenly almost everyone was coming up to me, handing me gifts that were either for myself, or for the guys.

"Oh, okay. Nice. Just fucking crowd our desks and shove your shit in her face. If ya'll don't back the fuck up and sit the fuck down, I will pop all of you. Goodbye. Sayonara. Adiós. Au revoir. Leave." He said as he waved them all off as I scolded him for being rude.

"Help me carry all of this and put it in my locker later?" I asked him hopefully and he nodded.

"Of course." He said and I thanked him. The bell rang again and the teacher stood up, immediately putting our warm-up on the board.

-

"Shit." He gasped as we carried our backpacks and millions of gifts. We threw them into Michael's car and he huffed. "That's all of them."

"Thank the lord." I said and he agreed. "I'll see you tomorrow Nicky, bye boo." I said and he waved before running off to his crush.

I got in the car and then looked at Michael. "Half of those are for you and the guys." I said and he laughed.

"Gotta love our fans man." He said and I shrugged. "Where did you get that jacket? Did you steal it?"

"Nick got it for me for Christmas." I told him and smiled. "He got me this, a bottle of perfume, and a new pair of drumsticks. It was great." I said and he laughed.