Chapter Thirty

Katelyn's point of view

"I don't want to go start a new school." I whined a bit as he pulled up into one. "It's going to be all weird and awkward. I mean, like, I don't know anyone and everyone knows everyone else."

"Katelyn, there's thousands of people, I doubt everyone knows everyone." He told me asndnd I gulped as I followed him.

In the timespan of walking from the parking lot to the front office, eight girls asked for a picture and autograph. And three of them consisted of different groups of girls.

We walked in and then looked at the lady behind the desk. "Hi, can I enroll a student?" Michael asked and she typed into her laptop.

"You're lucky, we have a few spots open. A lot of students come here." She said and he nodded. "Name?"

"Katelyn May Clifford." Michael said and the lady nodded. "She is fourteen and she's going to be in ninth grade."

"A freshman?" The lady asked and we nodded. "Where was she from originally? Her records claim she's not from here."

"Sydney. She had gone to school in a Private school inside of Sydney and we just moved down here a few days ago, about four." Michael answered.

"First things first, uniform." The lady said as she looked at me. "You cannot show any midriff and you can't have spaghetti straps on without a jacket over it." She explained, as she motioned to my outfit.

"Okay." I said and nodded. "Anything else?" I asked because half of my shirts right now we're sleeveless or spaghetti strapped.

"Shorts must be withing five inches of your bottom, and no open toed shoes. You may not wear any bright red due to safety issues and no large jewelry or facial piercings." She explained and I nodded.

"Got it." I said and she began to type on her laptop again. "Good thing we went shopping." I said and Michael nodded.

"She only owns converse, boots, and ballet flats. Don't worry about the open toed shoes problem." Michael said and I chuckled.

"So, here is your schedule and a list of clubs that you can join. We encourage you to join them and make the most of your high school years. As for you Mr. Clifford, here are the packets you need to take home, fill out and look through." She said as she handed us papers and packets.

"Got it." Michael said and the bell rang. "Well see you Monday." He told her and we left quickly before more girls could recognize him.

"She was fake." Michael said and I chuckled. "I bet you, the whole entire time we were talking, she was checking her Facebook and instagram."

I laughed and he unlocked the car. "What was that?" I asked as I saw the way he was walking.

"What?" He asked and I took a few steps back I mimicked the way he walked and he laughed as I swayed my hips and leaned forward, pushing my bottom out a bit. "What was that?"

"That's what you did!" I said and we laughed. "Advirstising your body or something?" I asked and he laughed harder.

"Maybe, you know that some guys love rockstars." He said and I rolled my eyes as I got in the car with him. "Guitarists get a lot of recognition."

"I think drummers are better." I hummed. "Jacob can play drums, and guitar, and that's the best."

"Ashton can play guitar and drums-"

"Yeah but he's taken." I said and he laughed. "I'm talking about people who are single and not like seven years older than me."

"Actually he's-"