Chapter Twenty-two

{RAPE WARNING: DON'T READ THE ENDING IF YOU'RE NOT OKAY WITH IT}

Katelyn's point of view

"Sit still." I told Jacob as I did his eyeliner. "If you don't stop moving I will jam this in your eye." I said and he immediately sat still.

"Feels weird." He said and I nodded as I thickened it. "Are you almost done?" He asked and I nodded.

This was kind of awkward since I was literally in his lap while I did this. I had tripped on his shoe and landed on his lap but he didn't try to move me and I didn't move myself.

"You're really close right now you know." He said quietly and I nodded as I looked into his eyes. "If I just leaned a little closer we would be kissing."

"Willing to test that theory?" I asked him and he chuckled. He shrugged and I continued his make-up. "Every scientist needs to test their theory."

"Good thing I'm not a scientist." He said and I bit back a sigh. He needs to stop messing with my feelings.

"What if I did it? What if I wanted to be the scientist?" I asked as I leaned up a bit. He looked at me and smirked slightly.

"Go for it." He said and I pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back and I moved my hands so I wouldn't accidentally stab him in the eye.

"So, what's little miss Katel-oh?" We pulled away and I looked up. I saw Bryana in the doorway, dressed up like Sally. "I'll come back in a few minutes-"

"No I uh, it's um fine." I said and looked at Jacob who was so red. "I'm just fixing his eyeliner right now." I said and did a few final touches.

"On his mouth?" She asked as she walked over to us. "Anyways, you're not dressed." She said and I giggled a bit.

"I needed to do my nails and his make-up." I said and showed her my nails that looked like had blood all over them. "I also have to do my hair." I said and she nodded.

"I'll help you, Luke is busy getting his costume on." She said and I nodded. "Go get dressed love, I'm gonna borrow Katelyn for a bit."

I got off of Jacob and he stood up, leaving the room. "Don't rub your eyes!" I shouted and then Bryana closed the door.

"So, where's this dye?" She asked and then looked at my desk. "There it is." She said as she grabbed the tube. "Sit still live, this won't take long, but I don't want to mess up."

"Got it." I said and sat still as she grabbed a comb off of my desk. "Make it mostly on this side near the roots and ends. It's supposed to be playing as blood." I said and she nodded.

"Got it." She said and nodded. "Now, I see you were locking lips with Jacob." She said teasingly and I blushed as she combed my hair out.

"I uh yeah, I was." I said and looked at her through the mirror. "He brought it up and I couldn't stop thinking about it and just like... yeah. I went for it after he said that I could."

"Nice, you only made the move when he was okay with it." She said and I nodded. "He's cute though, Ashton is better, but he's cute." She said and I nodded as I felt something cold in my hair.

"I don't want to date anyone right now, I honestly don't, but if he asked me out I don't think I'd object. I don't know. I'm too young to be dealing with this. Give me some barbies and pigtails and hello kitty blanket." I said and she laughed.