Chapter Twenty-seven

Katelyn's point of view

"Michael?" I heard Luke's voice and my heart began to race. "I'm so sorry Mikey I-Katelyn?"

"H-Hey," I said and he crossed his arms, seeming more upset to see me than happy. As if he was only worried about Michael's well-being.

You fucking liar Calum.

"Mind explaining why I saw the screen to your window on the floor and screws poorly hidden under your bed?" He asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Mind explaining why you hit your boyfriend?" I asked and he glared at me. It was as if he was mentally killing me and then lighting the dead body ablaze.

"That's none of your concern."

"It's abuse you dickhead. I'm practically a child and even I know that it's wrong to hit your significant other." I said and the door opened. I turned around and saw Michael. "I thought you were leaving?"

"I am, but I'm not leaving without you. Clearly Luke isn't fit to be trusted with a child." Michael said and I wanted to remind him that I found him crying in a car at a bar's parking lot.

I didn't though.

"Michael." Luke breathed out and his eyes vegan to water. "I... I did that?" He asked quietly and went to grab his ex. I asdume Michael is his ex.

Before Michael could, I pushed Luke away from him. "Don't touch him." I said and Luke glared at me, pushing me aside.

"Great way to try and win my heart back Hemmings, hurt a little girl who has done absolutely nothing to you." Michael said and I held my arm in pain. "I'm packing a bag for Katelyn and then we're leaving."

"Where will you go? The band has upcoming interviews and Katelyn has school." Luke said smugly.

"We have break for a few months Luke, it's the holidays. Stop trying to act smart. Besides, I can always enroll her into another school due to moving addresses. After all, she has my last name and I sighed all of those god damned papers." Michael said and pulled me close to him.

"Your name is on this house-"

"No it's not. This is the house our boss pays for with parts of our paychecks. It's under his name." Michael said and then took me upstairs.

"Where are we going Michael?" I asked him and he looked at me. He closed my door and then locked it before grabbing my purse and my bag.

"Put your stuff in these. We're leaving. Luke's crazy and I don't want you around him." Michael said and Luke began banging on the door, begging Michael to hear him out and pleading for me to tell him what he did wrong.

"Hurry. I'll go get him away from the doors." He told me and I nodded. "Don't worry about where we're going, it'll be fine. Now hurry up and pack some clothes and anything else you find dear to you. We may not come back for awhile."

I nodded and he slipped out of the room, shutting the door immediately. I grabbed some skinny jeans and then some shirts, stuffing it into my bag. I put a sweatshirt or two as well and then fit my black converse in there aswell.

I opened my purse and my eyes laid on all those pink bags that were on my desk. I grabbed them and took all the paper out drop the tops, looking inside.

Clothes, jewelry boxes, teddy bears, and so much more were inside of them. I grabbed some and then put them in my purse, along with a hair brush, a few hair ties, and a few hair accessories.

"We're not coming back until you realize just how much you fucked up. You're not scared of losing us Luke, you're scared of having to explain to the world that your boyfriend left you and took your daughter with him. That's what you're scared of." Michael yelled and I zipped my purse up after throwing some make-up in there.