Chapter Four

Katelyn's point of view

"Hey Michael." I said but he just kept staring at his phone. "Michael?" He didn't so much as glance at me. He just kept scrolling through his phone.

Oh, okay.

I walked back up to my room and then closed the door. I sat on the bed and then pulled my phone out. I looked at Jacob's number and then I sent him a text asking what he's doing.

He replied quickly, telling me he's just chilling on his bed with some rock 'n' roll music playing. I chuckled and then he asked if I wanted to go out and do something.

I bit my bottom lip and then agreed. He asked if I wanted to meet at the park by the school and I told him that I'll be there if Luke and Michael says that I can.

I stood up and then opened the door, immediately seeing Luke. "Oh hey, I was just going to go look for you." I said and smiled brightly.

"Well, I'm here now." He said and chuckled. "What's up love?" He asked me.

"I was wondering if I can go to the park to meet up with a friend?" I asked him, giving him a smile and an eyelash bat or two. "Please?"

"I don't know... you just met her and maybe she's not a good person..." He said, automatically thinking I was talking about a girl. I wanted to correct him pbut I knew if I did, there would be no way he'd let me go.

"Please Luke? She's so excited and said she's already on her way there." I said and he was silent. "I'll be home before it gets dark." I told him and he nodded.

"Fine, you can go. Just go change okay? You're not leaving this house in short shorts and a camisole." He told me and I nodded.

"Thank you Luke!" I said and smiled. I gave him a hug and then looked at him. "What did you need? You were at my door?"

"I'm just wondering how schools going." He said and I nodded. "It seems to be going great however."

"Yep! It's amazing." I said and he nodded. He walked away after telling me to get dressed and I closed the door.

I went to my closet and then looked around. I grabbed a black long sleeved shirt and then took a galaxy print skirt out of my dresser. I quickly put it on and then slipped on a pair of black ballerina flats with a bow.

I brushed my hair out and then put it in a neat, high ponytail. I put a black bow in my hair and then I grabbed my phone, putting it inside of my bra.

I walked out of my room after putting a little bit of make-up on and then Michael finally gave me a glance. "Where are you going?"

"To meet up with a friend." I said and looked at him. He nodded and then went back to his video game.

"Don't die and don't get into the vans of weird people. Oh, and if someone touches you in a bad way, take you shoe off and beat them." He said and I laughed, doubting that would happen.

"Got it."

-

"Hi!" I said happily as I saw Jacob. He was dressed in all black and he had his few piercings in.

"Hey." He said and smiled. "You look adorable." He told me and I blushed as I looked down.

"Thanks." I said as I pulled my skirt up a bit. "You look pretty good too." I told him and he laughed, thanking me.

"What do you want to do?" He asked me and I shrugged as we walked around. I pulled my skirt up a bit since it was falling and then looked at him.

"I don't mind really, we can do anything." I told him and he nodded. "What do you want to do?" I asked him and he shrugged.