Chapter Twenty

-Not sure if they have Chanel, Gucci, Michael Kors, and Prada stores in Sydney but let's just play pretend please.-

Katelyn's point of view

I grumbled as someone shook me awake, making me whine a bit. "Katelyn, wake up love. You have a date with Ashton's girlfriend today."

"Do I?" I mumbled and he said that I did. "Pick something for me to wear. I'm too tired." I said and he laughed.

"Of course." He said and I shuffled a bit in bed. I pried my eyes open and rubbed them with the back of my hands.

"M-Mikey?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay now?" I asked him and he stopped what he was doing. He chuckled and then continued after a few seconds.

"Not at all, but I won't let it get in the way anymore love, I promise." He said and I nodded as I looked said him, my eyes squinted because of the light. "You have breakfast on the table, it's eggs and sausage."

"Thanks." I said and he nodded. I sat up and he set some clothes on my desk. "Did you get me this?" I asked as I held up the lilac bear.

"No," he said and chuckled. "I don't know who did." He told me and I nodded. "It's cute though."

"I know. I love it. I just wish I knew who gave it to me so I can thank them." I said and he chuckled as he turned around. "What happened to your lip?"

"I had a fight with Luke over the blanket and I accidentally punched myself in the lip because I pulled to hard. He's a blanket hog." He told me and I nodded. "Go eat. Bryana will be here at noon and it's already ten."

"Okay." I said and stood up. I put my bear on the corner of my bed near the wall and then I gave Michael a hug. "I hope you're okay soon Mikey."

"Thank you." He said and rubbed my back. I nodded and he chuckled. "Come on, let's go downstairs now."

"Okay."

-

"That outfit is absolutely adorable, where did you get it?" Bryana asked me as I got into her car.

"Um, I don't know. Michael and Luke went shopping for me. I assume most of it came from the Internet because I remember them saying they always shop online." I said as I flattened out my bright, hot pink skirt.

"Well, it's adorable." She said and started the car. "Anywhere you want to go in specific or can I pick the place? I know a lot of stores that you'd probably love." She said and smiled.

"You pick, I'm not very good with remembering store names." I said and she nodded. She drove away from the guys' house and then my phone rang.

I picked it up ad she turned the radio down and I heard a groan. "Kaleb! Give me my phone back!" I heard Jacob say.

"Hi Jacob's friend!" A guy said and I chuckled. "He was complaining about wanting to call you but not wanting to seem clingy. He's a real softy under that bad boy look you know?"

"Pink hair, how badass." I said and chuckled. "Anyways, put Jacob on the phone. I'm sure us two will meet and talk some other time."

"Damn right." Kaleb said and there was rustling. "Talk to her you come nugget!" He said and I laughed.

"Who's Jacob?" Bryana asked as she wiggled her eyebrows and I blushed. "Boyfriend?"

"I wish." I said and she laughed as I blushed. "I mean, I didn't mean that. I didn't mean to say that, or think that but it just like, my mouth hates me." I rambled.