Chapter Thirty-eight

Katelyn's point of view

"I don't want you to go back." I said as I held Jacob in my arms. "I want you to stay and let me paint on you and have you brush my hair and stay up with me all night and threaten to hurt people for hurting me." I told him.

"I have school too babe." Jacob said and I pouted. "I'll see you soon though. You and Mikey are coming down for Christmas anyways."

"Exactly. We'll see you two soon. It's not like we're leaving forever." Luke said and I looked at him. I still don't like him.

"Fine." I sulked and then sighed. "I'll see you guys soon." I said and then kissed Jacob real quick before kissing Luke's cheek. I have to act like I like him at least.

"Bye baby, I'll see you soon." Michael said and I turned away as the two decided now was a perfect time for a make-out session.

"It'll be Christmas before you even know it. Trust me." He said and I nodded. "Come here, give me a hug." He said and I gave him a hug.

"Please don't die."

"I won't." He said and chuckled. "Tell Nick that I said hi and to keep people away from my girl." He said and I nodded.

"I will." I said and nodded. We pulled away once the two decided to stop making out and I waved as they opened the door.

"Wait." I said and ran up to Jacob. "You better Skype me when you land or before you nap. I need to know you're okay. Also, tell Kaleb I said he's a shithead and tell you little sister that I don't know her but I love her because Larry is so real."

"But they both dated girls?"

"Sweetie, you don't know your shit like I do. Clearly, Larry are fucking behind the closed closet doors because 'brotherly love' isn't getting like seven matching tattoos, sharing a flat, shameless staring, and lots of flirting. Baby, shh." I said and pressed my finger against his lips. "Just tell her."

"Got it." He said and laughed. "Also, don't talk like that. That's inappropriate."

"You're inappropriate."

"Nice comeback, but we have to go before we miss our flight." He said and kissed my nose. "Michael." He said and I hugged as he pulled me back.

A cold gust air hit me and I shivered slightly. "Bye guys." Luke said and I just rose an eyebrow at him before he closed the door, clearly noticing that I wasn't about to run up at him and hug him like I did with Jacob.

"Ugly Christmas sweaters, hot chocolate, and old Christmas movies?" Michael asked me and I looked at him.

"Have an ugly sweatshirt I can borrow?" I asked and he nodded. We went upstairs and I pulled my sweatshirt off since I had a tight long sleeve underneath.

I took his ugly green sweater and then out it on, laughing at the speech bubble coming from Santa. "Merry Christmas, kiss my ass." I read and he nodded as he put another one one that said 'all I want for Christmas is booze because fuck you'.

"My friends are idiots." He said and I nodded and I jumped into the bed. "I'll make our drinks, find a movie." He said and I nodded.

I grabbed the remote and then I looked at his phone as it buzzed. I grabbed it and then unlocked it since I knew his password. I looked at the twitter notification and noticed it was one of Jacob's tweets.

'#KingofTheNewBrokenScene' he tweeted with a picture of the safety pin heart I drew on his back. A small crown was in the corner and I signed his back with a sharpie once the paint had dried.

I retweeted it and then sent him heart emojis with a recent picture of myself from Michael's phone. I put the caption '#QueenofTheNewBrokenScene' and then sent it out.