Chapter Thirty-three

-So I just realized that I fucked up the seasons by going from the U.S and Australia, so in this book it's like autumn in both continents which is like physically impossible. So can we just ignore that small detail... please?-

*rape warning and girlxgirl warning*

Katelyn's point of view

"Booboo!" Nick said and we shared a hug. "Don't you look hot? Damn girl, did you just wake up and decide that you were gonna be queen as fuck today?"

"Yes." I said and smiled as he chuckled. "This took a shit ton of time to do, especially when your clothes are dirty and you have to do laundry." I said and he nodded.

"You look hot and I look like I just woke up from hibernation." He said and motioned to his grey joggers and white t-shirt.

"Babe, that's because you did." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Anyways, so I seen your last instagram post. Who's this guy that you're oh-so in love with?"

"Bitch, it's a crush, it's not like I stalk his instagram and get upset when he likes other guys pictures, especially when I'm hotter than them." He said and I looked at him. "Ooh bitch I need help."

"I know you do sweet pea." I said and nodded. "Talk to mama, tell me about him." I said and he laughed.

"Okay, mama, first of all, he's a junior and we have like three classes together. He's literally so fucking attractive but is such a fuck boy, you have no idea." He told me and I nodded. "He also sounds so fucking hot when he speaks Spanish. Good god Jesus let the angels shut the fuck up with that hallelujah bullshit, my baby boo is talking in Spanish."

"Get a hold of yourself." I said and grabbed his hoodie by the strings. "Keep it down. Don't get all hot and bothered now when you can see him later on in Spanish." I told him and winked.

"You cannot wink." He said and copied me. "Bitch what is this? You got some of my gorgeousness in your eye?"

"Your morning breath just hurt my eyes babe, don't get flattered." I said and he laughed. "Anyways, if we're on the topic of guys-"

"Bitch. Spill."

"His name is Jacob." I said and he gasped, immediately cutting me off.

"As in the one in our gym class? Do you see his beard? That shit looks like pubes honey. And his personality ain't so nice either." He said.

"No Nick. Shut up." I said and he nodded. "He's still in Australia. You know how I moved? Yeah well he's still over there and I'm going back down there for the holidays and I don't know." I told him and sighed. "I don't think he likes me back.

"Maybe he does babe. Maybe he does. Are you guys close?" He asked and I nodded. "How close? Like, me and my joggers close?"

"You and your hairspray close."

"Hop on that shit booboo!" He said as he hit my shoulder. "Get that shit girl. You have to. You have to tell him that you want his dick."

"I don't want his-his thing." I said and blushed. "I just want to be with him-"

"And his dick booboo."

"I hate you sometimes." I said and laughed. "You're so irritating sometimes." I told him and he nodded.

"When you see him, jump into his arms and kiss the shit out of him." He said and I nodded. "Anyways, bell rang. Lets go before teacher gets all pissy."

"Let's do it." I said and we began to make out way to our algebra class.

-

"And so I popped that bitch in the face! Like, who the fuck do you think you're talking to bitch? I am not afraid to break your noodle ass." Nick said and I nodded as we stood outside the girls bathroom.