Chapter Fifteen

Katelyn's point of view

"Katelyn, you were adorable on that television interview." Jacob said as he gave me a hug. "You didn't talk much but you were adorable."

"Thanks. The whole time being I just wanted the couch to swallow me up." I said and laughed a bit. "I missed school for that stupid interview."

"I got you answers for some of your tests." He said and I cheered. He handed me a strip of paper and I looked at them.

"This is awesome, you're the best." I said and gave him another hug.

"It's nothing." He said and I nodded. "Anyways, um, am I still coming over to your house for dinner?"

"Yeah, it's at six." I told him and he nodded. "You don't have to bother with the fancy dressing and stuff. It's okay." I said and he nodded.

"Good, the fanciest thing in my closet is my button-ups." He told me and I chuckled as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I want to dye my hair." I sighed and he smiled a bit. "Luke said I couldn't because the school doesn't allow it." I told him.

"It's not like they'll make you dye it back. Half the girls here have dyed hair, you just can't tell because they're natural colors." He said and I nodded.

"I wanted to dye my hair like lavender because Michael had it lavender before and he looked really good." I said and he laughed.

"Maybe one day we can buy hair dye and I'll dye it for you. The guys won't just make you bleach it out, that's damaging your hair." He told me.

"Hm..." I said while thinking about it. "I am so in." I said and he nodded. "Pastel colors for life."

"So kawaii." He said and I looked at him as he blushed. "I uh don't pay attention to me. I didn't say anything." He said and the bell rang.

"Not like you say anything wrong but whatever." I said and chuckled. "Come on, let's get to class." I told him and he nodded.

-

"Please please please be nice guys." I begged the four guys. "He's really sweet and really caring and he actually looks up to some of you. Don't screw this up."

"You have nothing to worry about love." Calum said and pulled me close. "So his name is Jacob eh? Is he cute?"

"He's sixteen so get those illegal fantasies out of your head," I said and he laughed. "But he is sixteen yes."

"Okay. He should be here soon." Ashton said ad he checked his watch. "Michael can open the door while Katelyn helps me set the table."

"Oh fine." I hugged and then pulled my white skinny jeans up. I followed him to the kitchen and he handed me six plates.

"Please don't try to act all posh and stuff too. Just be yourselves." I said to him and he laughed and he grabbed some forks and spoons.

"Stop worrying Katelyn. It's fine. Have some faith in us." He said as I followed him to the dining table. I set the plates down and then sighed.

"Sorry, it's just, Michael and Luke already scared him and stuff. I just don't want there to be yelling and arguing." I told him and he chuckled.

"There won't be, it's okay." He said and smiled as there was a knock on the door. "I mean, honestly, from the way you talk about him, I doubt he's some criminal or drug dealer or something. He sounds like a nice kid."

"He is." I said and smiled as I set the last plate down. He nudged me and I hummed as I heard Michael's voice.

"I um, I forgot to mention this when we first met, but your car is beautiful. Who got it for you?" Michael asked and I looked up, seeing the two walk in.