Chapter 3

General POV.

Mia flinched, snapping her eyes open. The voice came right in front of her, she was sure. But the only visible thing across was a wall. She was sitting curled up in the bathroom.

This is it, she thought, I'm going insane.

But the voice spoke again, this time from behind,

"Don't be afraid, Mia. I'm real. You're not crazy." She gasped at the clear voice, it definitely was a person. She stood and turned around but there was still, nothing.

"Where are you?" She asked bravely, not knowing where the bravery came from.

"You wanna see me? How do I know you won't tell the cops?" The deep voice questioned still coming from behind the tub.

"Seriously! You're invisible." She countered still surprised at herself.

"Fair enough. Come see yourself. I shall be there." His words couldn't get any creepier. But she concluded that probably she should look in the mirror.

She approached the mirror closing her eyes, scared she'd find an axe murderer with a chainsaw or something.

"Boo." She screamed when she opened her eyes. Not because, he just said boo, but because she had no reflection. He was her reflection.

Long brown curly hair rested beneath a perfectly edged jawline, green eyes and pink lips. Tattooed muscley arms folded. A smirk was plastered over his pale handsome face.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my mirror?!"

"My name is Harold, but you're free to call me Harry." He answered a thick British accent evident in his deep voice.

"What you did to Mr. Harrison back there, you think that was justice?" She spoke irritated.

"Oh please, all you knew about Christian is that he was lined and lonely, but let me assure you, he was alone for a reason." He spoke in a matter of factly tone.

"How can you call him just Christian! The man is like thrice your age!"

"I just killed him, Mia. Do you think I really care about his age?" It was reasonable. His words causing Mia to wince.

"How do you know my name?"

"I can show up in mirrors, do you think your name could be hidden." She hated the way he had to end his statements with these rhetorical questions.

"Is this what you did to him? Show up in his mirror and driving him crazy? Is this how you killed him?" She couldn't avoid the possibility.

"Why would I warn him, if I would eventually kill him. I'm not that sadistic."

"So you won't kill me?" She asked pathetically.

"No, Mia. I won't kill you." She was releaved and the way he said it almost melted her heart.

"Wait, so you're the serial killer on the leash? The one all the cops can't find? Who kills the Harrisons?" She already knew the answer, it was obvious. He nodded though.

"But why do you-"

"I SAID IT'S A MATTER OF JUSTICE!" She nearly jumped when she was cut off by his thunderous outburst.

"You heard me? No more about the Harrisons. To hell with them!" He softened slightly.

"Why are you in the mirror? What are you?" She was going out of her mind. She surely knew she was a lunatic talking to the mirror, by the time.

"Just not human." He answered a slight shrug stressing the nonchalant expression on his face.

"If you know my name, then how much more do you know?" She had secrets to hide like everybody.

"Are you scared from me?" He asked, the question startled her.

"Well, you kill people-"

"Who deserve to be killed!" He continued for her.

"I DON'T SEE WHAT WAS SO ENCOURAGING KILLING SUCH AN OLD MAN."

"He killed two souls." He spoke casually.

"What?! Mr. Harrison? No way." She was shocked but still felt bad for Christian Harrison.

"A pregnant lady killed herself because of him." He spoke sadly. Mia now felt worse for Mr. Harrison.

"You're not real, are you? It's just my brain exhausting over the murder." She spoke what she's been thinking. It was the only sensible explanation.

"No, Mia! I'm here." He spoke angirly. She didn't respond, just closed her eyes.

"MIA, I'M REAL!" He repeated. And an idea popped up in her head, maybe the mirror is the source. She thought. Maybe if it's broken he won't communicate.

The roaring "I'M HERE" continued as she unplugged the hairdryer and boldly threw it towards the mirror. The last thing that was audible was "Mia, No!"

She collapsed on the bathroom floor and cried at her lunacy a little. His voice echoed through her head. "I'm real." She couldn't ignore the statement. She hoped it was false and that all of it was inside her head.

But the mirror's shattered pieces of glass were on the floor and sink, and this Harry was the murderer.

She ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor. Exhausted by what she now called- the manipulation of her brain.

++++++

She woke up, smiling when she figured she was in bed. Flattered  by David's gesture. She got up and walked over to him in the living room.

He was reading, fatigue evident on his face. His sleepless eyes snapped towards her, a smile forming on his face.

"Look who's up? PrimaDonna girl!" He continued reading.

"Oh, shut up, Bank boy!" She countered.

"Why's the bathroom mirror broken?" He asked as she took a bite of her jam covered toast.

"Accident. Thanks for carrying me to my bedroom." She changed the subject. His eyes rose to hers cluelessly.

"What are you talking about?" He gave her a small smile.

"You didn't do that?" She asked, even though it's obvious.

And then his voice spoke loud and clear through her head.

"See, Mia. I'm real."

×××××××××××

Spooky Harry. Big time.
How you guys liking it? Any predictions?

Back to subject, this chapter is dedicated to @DirectionerEverAfter and her amazing fanfic. Love Fever.

Other than that, sorry for such short spacing, but still wattpad insists to autocorrect my spacing and reduce them back!

Vote and I'll bye you ice cream. Bye.