Chapter 35

General POV.

Mia has been crying like a baby since he left. Mourning in Harry's hug as if David died. As if she'd killed him.

She called him a hundred times, texted him a thousands. She even made Harry call him and Harry politely obliged and talked from a different number than hers. Mia didn't hear what Harry said but she heard that he was directed to voicemail.

At the current moment, they were sitting on the couch, Mia crying and Harry soothing for the third day.

She was surprised he hasn't got bored with her endless whining. It must take eternal patience to wait for someone to stop being so absorbed in unfortunate regret and self-loathing and just listen to reason.

But then again, it must take inhuman patience to wait for the moment. To make the perfect revenge plan. For Josh. For Nicholas.

"Let's go somewhere. I have the perfect place." Harry said his eyes gleaming like green leaves under sunshine.

"I'm not in the mood for driving." Mia rejected, sniffing.

Harry hadn't responded but she could feel his gaze on her and when she looked up and they're eyes locked, it was too late.

"We don't have to drive." He smirked, his eyes bearing a humorous shade.

His smirk was the last thing she saw and her own scream was the voice ringing in her ears when he grabbed her arm and snapped his fingers. It was like she was sucked in a blurry hurricane for a split second until she felt her feet pressed firmly on a hard ground.

Without taking notice of her surrounding environment, she bent down, and took liberty in emptying the remnants of food in her stomach on the floor.

She could hear Harry's thunderous laugh from behind her as he lifted her hair up from the vomit.

"You bastard!" Mia smacked his arm after wiping her mouth with the handkerchief he offered her.

"Mind your language, mistress. We're in a public place." Harry said in a formal mocking tone.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes, finally noticing the crafted ceiling.

"Where are we?" Mia asked.

"Oh, we are in the "vida" ship." He simply stated as if she'd know what that was.

"Vida? That's not English, is it?" She stated more than asked.

"Spanish. Welcome siñorita, you're in Barcelona." Harry said and snatched a rose from the vase and wrapped his thin pink lips around it, winking.

"Classic." Mia said, laughing while taking the rose from his mouth.

She looked around her dreamily, ignoring the vomit she left on the floor, ignoring the people staring at her in disgust. She reached the nearest window and looked out. Exploring the colouful city, holding the rose to her chest.

"It's good right?" Harry came from behind.

"Good? It's Perfect." Mia responded and involuntary imagined Harry's arms around her.

"Do you see that park?" Harry said pointing to a place with lots of green and color but no people.

"Yeah. It's awesome." Mia said fascinated, gently touching the glass where the park is.

"Do you think they sell ice cream there?" Harry asked randomly.

"Of course they do." Mia came to the park's defense.

"Only one way to figure out." She could practically hear the smile in his wicked suggestion as he wrapped his arms around her waist, fulfilling her daydream and teleporting them inside the park.