Chapter 33

General POV.

Harry was struggling, not physically, Jake isn't -wasn't- heavy at all. But as he walked angrily in the woods, Jake's hand dangling as he lifted his corpse, Harry's brain was scattered and distracted.

Despite that he felt off about Jake doesn't mean he wanted him dead. Jake was a very nice lad and he was important to the new Keeper movement. No matter any personal issues, nobody could commit such murder.

He was sure it was no one's task to kill the poor keeper whoever did this has broken a very important fundamental rule.

He started to get tired, dragging his legs across the hard forest ground until he reached the shimmering sheild protecting the Peace tribe.

He rushedly murmured the password and got sucked in and embraced by a handful of shocked and horrified expressions.

An angry flip of the head to the guard on the Payne's castle and he opened the door, letting Harry inside and he carefully rested the lifeless body of the handsome Keeper on the nearest flat surface he could find, that being a couch.

Moments later, Liam came insight and flinched, cringing at the scene.

"Who would do such an awful thing?" Liam asked, in a harsh tone rather than a horrified one.

Harry shook his head as he stood by the poor Keeper's side, furiously gazing at him for answers.

"Can you keep him until I get Zayn?" Harry asked and Liam immediately shot him a disapproving look.

"He hasn't contacted us, yet. He could be dead." Liam warned.

"As friends, we owe it to him to at least find out." Harry finalized before walking out.

With that brief conversation being done, Harry took rushed angry steps out of the woods and teleported to where he reckoned the Keeper's palace was.

Indeed it stood high in the sky, seemingly unaffected by the death of its creatures and unaffected by any war that took place.

But it was past a shield that Harry stood mesmerized before. The Keepers have broken James's shield and this shimmery wall only leads to one of the two options.

1. James ended Zayn thus the movement was terminated.

2. Zayn killed James and the mission was successful.

And he preferred the second option, Zayn being the only person who tolerates Harry on Keeper property.

To Harry the shield was impenetrable because he had no idea what the password was.

He stood aimlessly for a couple of minutes, flipping the whole Keeper section that he read about in The Key, trying to get vivid paragraphs of the 'Shield Penetration' chapter.

He finally pinpointed a potion that could help him phase through the guarding wall and after some teleportation he gathered all his components and sat down mixing the ingredients in a bowl, right in front of the shield. Not caring who spots him or who reports him.

................................................

"Sir, there's someone trying to penetrate the shield." The short humbled guard informed the Master, his head dipped low in respect.

His master sighed, fixing his posture on his throne. He seemed to give the matter thought but little distress.

"Have you any idea who?" He asked keeping an uninterested tone.

"Harry Styles, sir. The Gamer." At this, the master's eyes widened and he jolted up from his chair.

"He cannot be here." The master said aggressively.