Chapter 24

General POV.

"We've heard your Crystal was stolen. Such a shame." James said with fake sentiment.

"Shame? I thought the robber left you a thank you note for your collaboration." Harry provoked, trying not to grimace from the pain.

Blood streamed down his face, his own blood, invaded his vision. He saw it all over his shirt, hands and trousers.

With the help of warded chains and Gamer's traps, Harry was chained to a chair. Being tormented for defying James officially, but truly it's because he wanted to know where the Key is.

"Nah, as much as I love to take your Crystal and wreck it, I didn't find it." James said lightly, torturing Harry seemed to put him in a good mood.

So not the Keepers.

"But what I might find, is the Key. Of course, with your "collaboration" ." James smirked and although Harry remained collected but the blade in James' hand caused his insides to ache already.

With a smile, James stabbed the venomous knife in Harry's shoulder. He did it slowly, and extracted it even slower. Harry fought the scream but it overpowered him and he let out a thunderous cry of pain. A couple of tears spontaneously falling.

Blood, blood. The only scent is venom and blood.

Harry is going to die.

Unless he says where the Key is.

No, he'd rather die.

"WHERE IS THE KEY!" James yelled sternly but Harry kept silent and directed all his hatred toward James in a glare.

"SPEAK YOU FOX!" James commanded and Harry smirked, causing a little panic to climb its way inside James.

"I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!" James urged and Harry shook his head in mockery.

James with all his might stabbed Harry in the gut and a streak of blood rushed out if Harry's mouth. Harry didn't bother to swallow the scream he unleashed it.

Flesh, flesh. All Harry could hear was his flesh being sliced and his blood pouring.

He shook under violent waves of pain and he couldn't catch his breath. He felt the venom pumping in his veins and burning him up.

"Where. Is. The. Key?" James asked in a threatening voice but Harry couldn't gather enough oxygen. He was choking on his blood as it crawled out of his mouth.

He spat it and dipped his head low and murmured an answer.

"What? Where?" James said unbelievably proud of his work.

"In..... y-your mommy's ass." Harry said but he couldn't muster his smirk and James' rage escalated and he firmly gripped the blade.

He shoved it near Harry's kidney and Harry screamed loudly.

James felt victorious and dominant for about a minute before he started to panic.

Harry had been screaming continuously and thunderously since the stab, he felt like the Gamer's vocal chords were going to rip.

"Harry!" He started but the chains turned red.

The wardings were going off and the chains were burning Harry's skin.

James stood in complete bewilderment. Unsure what type of formula could break all those spells and free Harry. In the most agonizing way but still free him.

It kept burning brighter and brighter. Harry screaming louder until a blinding light occurred from the chains, James had to close his eyes and the moment it was over, Harry was nowhere to be found.

______________________________

"Harry! Where are you?" Mia said squeezing the necklace.

There was a loud thud then David went, "Mia! Help."

She rushed out and let out a horrified gasp.

She ran and knelt next to the shaking body of her friend.

"We need to get him to the hospital." Mia said on the brink of losing it but Harry gripped her hand with his bloody one and looked at her, struggling to get the words out.

"J-just leave me...... h-heal." He said and gasped for air.

"We can't. We can't leave you like that." She insisted.

"K-knock me out." He pleaded.

"Mia step aside." David said as he stood up and gave Harry a harsh kick to the head.

Harry lost consciousness and David dragged him to the couch and left Mia to clean him up.

"Mia, I think we should show that to Harry. When he wakes up." David said freaked out.

She reluctantly looked at Harry, unsure about leaving him these mere seconds but she did and she entered the bathroom where David stood paralyzed in front of the mirror.

There was this black substance, sprawled on the mirror forming words.

'Stay out of Harm's way Harry'

___________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to RemzyS because today is the precious ((also cursed)) day where she was born.

Happy birthday my dear. Enjoy.

All the love xx.