Chapter 8

A 5-year old boy with a tux on,

General POV.

Tracking a new victim, Harry hated their lame lives. This one was Veronica Harrison, a pathetic stripper and drummer at the "suite" night club.

Harry waited patiently since 4 o'clock in the afternoon, she played a couple of songs and then started stripping since 7. Then finally, she played the song she's famous for, Crying Lightning, and then headed home.

Again fortunate to Harry, she lived alone. And she was his comeback murder after his one week disappearance.

He was casually waiting in her bedroom, his hands shoved in the pockets of his coat. Her room was so simple in furniture with dull purple walls. He took a gum from her nightstand and smiled to himself when he found out it was mint. Continued to wait patiently.

She opened the door and took in the sight much more differently than most sane normal people would. She actually smirked.

"A first class client, aren't you?" She asked. Harry just looked at her, chewing, with mockery behind his eyes.

"I don't bang unless I get cash." She continued and slowly approached him.

"But for you..." Her face was parted from his with a very few inches as she spoke seductively. "I can keep it for free."

"I don't have the money to please you, but I got this." He said as he pulled a daisy from his pocket. It was a little crushed but looked just fine.

"Well, thanks." She took it and went to put it on the dresser. But Harry followed her the second she moved and there was nothing but a wall beside the dresser so she was cornered.

"What an intimate start?" She said smiling and her fingers traveled to take off his coat, only to be shoved and pinned to the wall in what seemed like supersonic speed.

"Easy there," she said surprised.

"Shh." Harry said smoothly.

"Look in my eyes." He demanded. She obliged. Not noticing that the flower's stem started to expand and grow on the wall forming a daisy chain.

"They're a pretty shade of green." She complimented him the as the tips of her neck got pressed to the wall by the climbing wallflowers.

They grew tightly around her neck, Slowly cutting the skin. Choking her tauntingly.

She gasped a couple of times, trying to refill the burnt oxygen in her lungs. But it was in vain. Harry let go of her hands and the light left her eyes.

Soon enough, her eyes left their sockets too.

+%#57()9%*

"Hey, M! Look at that." David called out to Mia turning up the TV channel so that she could listen from the kitchen.

"And we're currently standing in the room where Veronica Harrison died. The victim died due to lack of oxygen. The police highly doubts the infamous suspect for the Harrison's murders, Harry Styles. But according to the laboratorian the traces around her neck weren't of any human hands but of plants, a daisy flower to be precise. However, there is no murder weapon to confirm Styles as a suspect, but the victim's eyes were torn out just like the previous members. And that's all there is to report on Veronica's death so far, back to you Michael." The reporter finished and David closed the TV.

"This is what I dreamt of." She said before her bottom lip started trembling.

"I KNOW YOU'RE DOING THIS! YOU'RE DOING THIS TO ME! I KNOW IT!" She screamed as she started sobbing. David hugged her as she broke down. He kept shushing her and rubbing her back until she calmed down.

"It'll be okay, I'm here for you." He whispered.

"He made me see this beforehand. I could've helped the poor girl." She said pulling away.

"No, Mia! He appears in mirrors. Nothing you could do would've stopped him." He spoke with a small smile.

"What? Now you believe he appears in thin mirrors?" She asked tilting her head suspiciously.

"Uh, yeah." He tensed a little.

"Why?" She asked solemnly.

"I believed you, you're my best friend and you said you'll......" He babbled. She narrowed her eyes, knowing David pretty well when he lies.

"DAVID JAKE WHALES! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?" She demanded.

He sighed and sat down burying his head in his hands, then leaning his elbows on his knees as one of his legs started bouncing.

"I'm sorry Mia." He spoke and she kept quiet until he continued....

"Harry & I have been talking for the past week."

--------------------

Such a low blow Dave
I bet you didn't see that coming, did you? *smirks*
If you liked it then thanks.
Yeah, that's it really.