Chapter 6

General POV.

14th of October 2015

The murders continue on.

Harry continued on killing the Harrisons.

Next stop was Jefferson Harrison. A 19 year old British lad, with brown quiffed hair and blue eyes and liked to be referred to as Jeff. He was involved with drugs and wasn't accepted for university.

Won't harm the society if I killed him. Harry thought, much to sugarcoat his deeds.

He's been watching Jefferson for the whole day, waiting for the opportunity to strike at him. He thought a lot about finding a more creative way of killing instead of choking, slaughtering, shooting, stabbing, drowning and burning but he found none other that wasn't too violent.

Yeah, these weren't violent to Harry.

Finally, the boy arrived home, alone. The chances for Harry to show up now, were better than at any other time.

Jefferson entered his bedroom as Harry casually appeared in the hallway, a gun in hand. He heard Jefferson speak with someone on the phone.

Harry quietly stood behind him, loading the gun and aiming it.

"Close the line." He said calmly the gun pointed towards Jefferson's back of the head.

Jeff turned slowly, terror filled his eyes.

"NOW!" Harry said sternly and Jefferson jumped.

He closed the phone, dropped it and raised his hands even though Harry didn't ask him to.

"Please, just take whatever you want. I've got loads of money if you want. Take anything just leave me alive." He pleaded pathetically.

Harry put down the gun and started laughing. Real laughter.

Jefferson was confused, he descended his hands and started smiling. Harry caught sight of that and turned dead serious, raising his gun again. Jefferson also raised his hands even though, Harry still never asked him to.

"You humans are pathetic, you really think I'm here to take your sadass money, junkie!" Harry spat.

"No, please don't kill me! I swear I could change. Just skip me and go kill aunt Jen." The boy begged again.

"How noble! What a gentleman? You think by this phrase I'll ever be convinced the slightest bit that your shitty self would change?" Harry confronted.

"Please, what should I do? Tell me what to-"

"Just shut up." Harry casually said as he pulled the trigger.

A single shot to the brain, and the guy dropped dead before Harry, who put the gun in his back pocket and proceeded to take "Jeff"s eyes out.

He knelt down and shoved his fingers in Jefferson's right lightless, lifeless eye and pulled it out, the faint sound of the nerves tearing and the blood leaking out sounded like a melody in his ears. He snatched it out and threw it on the floor. Same with the left one.

Humming to himself, he went to the bathroom and washed his hands.

"You can't keep doing this." A voice comes from behind.

"Yes, I can and I will and you won't stop me." Harry said confidentially, drying his hands with the towel.

"Harry, I tried to make excuses for you to my master, but one more murder and I'll get suspended." The voice continued.

Harry sighed and turned to face the speaker. A tall, slightly tanned with sharp features, jet black hair styled upwards and brown eyes. They knew each other very well.

"Zayn, my friend. I'm afraid you can't get in my way this time." Harry said.

"I never did."

"Forgot the mentor attack."

"That was for...."

"My own sake, I know." Harry interrupted frustratingly.

"Listen, Harry I know you've been trying to get his attention. But you've killed over 10 people from his family and he hasn't showed any sign of anger or combat, he knows your powers are charged to the peak right now and he's much smarter than to attack you now." Zayn tried.

"You're just saying that because you're Zayn the keeper of Bradford,not because you're trying to help me as a friend."

"Well, it's not my goddamn fault I died thinking what my glamorous city would do without me." Zayn sighed.

It was true though, keepers are the ones who excessively think of protecting a specific something as they get bitten and die. Pitiful that Zayn thought of his city, he's now attached to a difficult unlimited responsibility. They are basically the guardians of greatest worries.

"I've got an idea," Zayn said.

"I'm all ears." Harry welcomed.

"If you don't mind stopping this assault for a week or so, so then my master would shut up and you would get to go on."

"Side effects?" Harry inquires.

"I won't be the one to warn you next time. It would be my master giving you the order to stop the murders. Defy it and an angel is coming down to kill ya." Zayn summed up.

"Hey, they can't kill me for doing my job." Harry whined.

"Your job isn't avenging, Harry."

"But, I'm technically doing my job." Harry urges.

"Okay, tell that to the angel when it comes."

"No, no, better not get these to interfere."

"Then don't push them to, stop the murders for a week."

"Fine." Harry gave in.

"Look, I know you've been after him for a long while, but he's never coming out in this era. Even if he does, it won't fix anything." Zayn said before totally disappearing.

Harry opened Jefferson's apartment door and knocked on his neighbour's slightly, without waiting for a response, he took the stairs and walked out of the gate.

A radiant smirk illuminated his face as a loud scream occured from above.

---------'----------'----------

Short and nice, ain't it?

A brief message:
I tend to be a little violent sometimes but i really do not encourage anything of my writing on our real lives. DO NOT KILL YOUR FRIENDS AND TAKE THEIR EYES OUT unless they ate your food then to hell with them.

Vote bye.