Chapter 9

A 5-year old boy with a tux on,
A man in a suit by his side.

General POV.

NO... Mia thought.

"You've what?" She said, anger boiling inside her. So Harry disappeared away from her and started appearing to David.

"That bastard." She said venomously.

"No, I'm the bastard. I called for him." David continued to surprise her. She kept quiet waiting for him to go on.

"So, remember the day your mom called, later on you said that you've been seeing things and I didn't believe you, so you stormed off to the bathroom. And I sat alone. It was quiet. I heard you talking in the bathroom and then I stepped closer to the door and heard a male's voice." He spoke from his position on the couch. She was still standing speechless.

"And later that day, I told you Scott McCall died." He said looking uncertain. She nodded.

"I ran into him the next day." He said and that's it, that triggered Mia.

"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU CRAZY DAVID! NO THAT'S IT! THIS IS BULLSHIT!" she said running an exasperated hand through her hair.

"I swear! There see!" He shoved his phone in her face revealing the last call he received from Scott McCall. It said yesterday.

"NO! THIS SHIT! HOW CAN I TRUST YOU NOW!?" She burst.

"No, it's real." She froze and David's eyes darted to something behind her.

It was him. It was his voice.

"He's not lying. Scott McCall became a werewolf on October 7th and moved here, so that his family who knew him to be dead, wouldn't go crazy." He spoke. She shook her head. No wonder David was avoiding the Harrison's topic, because he was talking to the murderer the whole time.

"You talked to him?" She asked Harry.

"No, he talked to me. The same day, you wished you'd never see me." He spoke adding a glint of emotion in his voice.

"What did he tell you?" She asked.

"Nothing. He investigated about the murders because, that's what you wanted." Harry said approaching David who stood up facing him.

"He didn't ask who am I? Where do I come from? Why do I do this? Or what do I do?" Harry stressed each word smirking at David, who stood fearlessly looking Harry straight in the eyes.

Okay, she was clearly missing out on something.

Then Harry turned to her.

"And thank you for flushing my flowers down your toilet, that was incredibly sweet from you." He faked a smile.

"Did you control my dreams?" She asked scared of what he might do, if he the answer was yes.

"Why haven't you asked about the fact that I just said Scott McCall was a werewolf?" Harry said walking to the door.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Leaving." He said holding the door handle.

"Like you need the door for that?" David murmured.

"Heard that. But I'm gonna let it slip." Harry said getting out and closing the door behind him.

Mia bounced her leg, tears accumulated in her eyes, knowing all this backstabbing information on her period was causing an exaggerated wave of emotions.

"So? Weren't you planning on telling me?" She said as her bottom lip trembled.

"Of course, I was." David said softly.

Silence stretched for a moment before Mia started crying, allowing the tears of stress to fall.

David just went and hugged her.

"A drooop in the ocean," David started singing, after a few moments of her sobbing in his arm, pitching his voice.

She pulled away, "seriously?"

"No, shush! Leave me focus.....*clears throat*..... A drop in the ocean," He tried again and Mia burst out laughing.

"Horrible, I'll have to clean my ears." She said covering her ears with her hands.

"Shut up! Adam Levine would turn the chair for me." David puffed his chest proudly.

"I thank the lord for having a girl best friend." She teased.

"Ouch, you should attend the 'how to be nice' course on Saturdays in the heart of Jesus."

"And you should go burn in district 12."

"And we should really stop, or else we'll miss Arrow." He opened the telivision and started flipping through the channels.

"There! Dim the light and make popcorn." He ordered.

"But popcorn is on you this time!" She argued, dimming the light.

"Don't really care, I'm not doing it." He admitted, leaning back in the couch.

"Fine then, we're not eating." She said sinking in the couch and raising her feet on the coffee table.

"BABAB! FEET OFF THE TABLE!"

She huffed puting them down.

"So, he's real then?" She asked David.

"Yup."

She swallowed.

"What is he?" She continued.

"A gamer."

"A what? What's a gamer?"

"You tell me."

"How did you know?"

"He told me."

Oh.

"What do we do now?"

"Don't worry. Got a major plan." He winked and turned his attention back to the TV.

----------------------

Sorry that this is kind of a blow chapter but the next one would be better, I promise :) pinky :) yeah, I just did that :')

:')))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anyways,

My apologies to AdoreDrew and DirectionerEverAfter for always missing our double, well triple updates. I'm a horrible friend.

And hey, you tiny quiet readers, if you're not reading That Belieber Girl (which is NOT a JB fanfic) then you're totally missing out.