Chapter 11

A 5-year old boy with a tux on,
A man in a suit by his side,
Both ready to cross the street,
The man's phone rang and he dropped the kid's hand,

General POV.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Mia said.

"Me neither, but if we want to know what a Gamer is, we gotta ask." David said as they stepped in front of the house where the " spiritualist" was supposed to meet them.

David was recommended this "spiritualist" by Scott McCall. It took Mia some time to comprehend their new acquaintance.

They knocked on the door and waited.

Seconds later, a red-haired pale lady with green eyes opened the door. She was wearing a short light pink dress, tall black boots and a leather jacket, her hair tied in a bun with strands falling down.

"Excuse me, we're looking for Claire Rosaline." David started.

"That's her. Are you Dave and Mia?" She asked flashing a million dollar smile.

"Yeah, David actually." David corrected.

"Sorry, that's what Scott told me. Get in, please." She led them to the reception.

There was a white huge couch in the middle, a table in front of it and a chimney in front of both of them, with two white chairs at each side of the couch. To the right there were stairs, and to the left there was a room which door was opened revealing the strangest of things you might find in a house, but normal in a " spiritualist" house.....

Crystal balls.

She closed the door and sat on one the chairs on the right. Mia and David sitting on the ones in the left. The coffee table stretching between them.

"So, we know your profession is spiritualism but, we actually don't need anything close to that." David said.

"Then, what do you need to know?" She asked sweetly. Mia highly doubted that the sweet behavior was because of David's ass, but there could be the slightest possibility of her wanting to help them.

"We need to know what's a Gamer?" He asked.

"It's Harry, isn't it?" She rolled her eyes.

David exchanged surprised glances with Mia.

"Actually yeah. How did you know?" David asked.

"I know all about it." She said.

"Good, Can you tell us?" David asked a bit impatiently.

"Yeah, sure. In this supernatural world, every creature has a task to do. There are Explorers, Helpers, Werewolves, Vampires, Gamers, Keepers and many more. Each category contains hundreds so each has a master. The master is the one responsible with the interaction between the species and the angels or demons."

"Okay,......so what's a Gamer?" David said as if demons and vampires didn't just knock the breath out of Mia's lungs.

"A Gamer is a trickster. They're originally known as the Foxes. They like games, manipulation and master plans. But don't worry, Harry wont hurt you." She spoke sincerely.

"What makes you so sure?" David looked irritated.

"He probably just wants to finish his task to become stronger."

"What task?" David asked

"I don't know what's that one about, but his last task was to protect the innocent."

"From what?" David asked.

"Anything."

"How?"

"Put her in front of a truck and you'll see."

"What if she dies?"

"Then she'll die painlessly and peacefully with grey hair." She said.

"What's a keeper, then?"

"That's a whole different story."

"Mmm." David nodded and looked at Mia who looked like the weight off an entire galaxy dropped off her shoulders. She had the feeling Harry wouldn't hurt her.

"So what, he's some sort of a guardian angel?" David started again.

Claire snorted. "Far from it."

David shot her a venomous glare.

"Look the task changes, I don't know what he's up to."

"What about the murders? Do you know why he's killing the Harrisons?" Mia asked.

"I think he's trying to get someone's attention." Claire assumed.

"Do you know who?"

"No idea."

"So, what are Gamers exactly capable of?" Mia asked.

"A lot of things."

"Can they control dreams or create ones?" Mia asked, tensing. David immediately looked at her.

"Not control, but they can show up there yeah." Claire said with a shrug.

"Well, thank you miss Claire" David smiled and stood up, ready to leave.

"You're welcome at any time. If you need anything else, you know where to find me." She smiled as they walked away in silence.

Mia sighed as they settled in the car.

"So.......... Wow!" She started.

"I know right." David countered.

"I'm still not sure." She said.

"Yeah, let's put you in front a truck and see." David said and she giggled.

"But really though, you should start wearing dresses like that! She was smoking hot." David advised.

"What! No way I'm never giving up my jeans."

"Fine, Martin."

"What?"

"Nothing, just referring to you as a man."

"Wanna join the 'how to be nice' course?"

"Definitely." He said, honking for a man to move out of the way.

But David stopped suddenly, causing them to jolt forward by interia.

The man didn't move. He was straight in front of the car, his hands in his pockets. They knew it very well by then.

It was Harry.

"++5#&8((!'£+(;'

Ba dum tish
So, Haz is a badass yeah?

And yeah, that's Holland because there's no Stiles without Lydia :)

Hope you enjoy, but I need to know what you think about Claire's answers? Are they true?