Chapter 15

A 5-year old boy with a tux on,
A man in a suit by his side,
Both ready to cross the street,
The man's phone rang and he dropped the kid's hand,
The kid wanders off....
A silver Toyota vios speeding up,
The driver high,
The passenger screaming his lungs out, yelling

General POV.

Alfred Harrison, the winner of worst daddy/husband prize was Harry's next victim.

Alfred had a wife, who had been tormented physically and emotionally by him and a sweet 8 months old daughter.

These two Harry couldn't harm, Harrisons or not, they were innocent unlike Alfred.

Harry would so enjoy taunting him.

Alfred was a drunken abusive gambler, who forced his wife to give him her money -by all means- and beat her in front of his daughter who surely cried her eyes out.

Harry has been monitoring Alfred for quite a while and he has spent the last 7 hours in the casino, pretending to be a rich man with a busy life, by the end of the seventh hour, Harry got bored and decided to visit Anna and Pearl, the wife and daughter.

Anna was packing madly, looking behind her like a maniac on the loose, she heard Pearl cry all along her packing, but now that it stilled to deafening silence she stopped, her heart cought in her throat.

She took a baseball bat for security and entered the baby's room.

She gasped when she saw a tall figure bent over Pearl's bed and murmuring something causing Pearl to giggle.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips when she heard the deep british accent and saw the rufgled curly hair.

Tears started to stream down her face.

"Please kill him painfully." She choked a sob.

"I want him to suffer." She continued.

"Don't worry, Anna." Harry said soothingly while cupping Pearl out of her bed with a smile.

The girl giggled again as Harry tickled her.

"Continue packing, take Pearl and go to this address, and ude this credit card." Harry said picking up an envelope from his coat.

He handed her Pearl and the envelope and told her to hurry.

Anna was so astounded, she didn't thank him. All she did was cry and nod and pack.

It took them 15 minutes to pack and leave with Harry's help and he waited with a set of playing cards and an evil grin.

Half an hour passed, then Alfred entered shouting.

"YOU'RE MONEY IS CURSED OR SOMETHING? I LOSE EVERY TIME! EVERY FU-"

His eyes widened and he froze, his voice turned from a thunderous roar to a flat line in less than a second.

"I know you, you're the-" He spoke defeated.

"Let's play a game, Al." Harry interrupted while shuffling the cards between his hands.

"I hear you're not very good at this." Harry said, his lips tilting up. "So, I'm gonna give you all the aces first." Harry continued, picking out a card.

He withdrew his hand back, as if he was about to throw an arrow on a dart and Alfred raised his eyebrows in mockery.

Then he boosted his arm forward, the card flying in the air and resting in Alfred's left shoulder.

Alfred screamed in agony and looked at the card in utter shock.

The card was metal. By some miracle, It was a blade.

So this is the game. He silently thought.

"And the hearts ace." Harry said repeating the same action.

This one landed beneath his right elbow; pinning his upper body. Alfred screamed again.

"What was that you said? More? Okay." Harry smirked and took out a card, contracting then flexing his arm in a succesful strike.

This one hit right above his waist from the left side also pinning him by the shirt and skin to the wall and Alfred screamed and started crying.

"I'm going to have to leave you a second Alfred there's something I have to fetch here. I hope you don't mind. No? Good." Harry said as he blew a bubble with his cinnamon gum.

He disappeared in the darkness and then reappeared with all the money Alfred won from gambling whuch he kept under the matteress.

Alfred's mouth twisted in pain and objection but he dared not protest.

Harry threw the money beneath his feet and some of it flew but most of it just piled up.

He had a bottle in his hands and at that Alfred let out a pained groan.

"I found this whiskey with them. But I hope it wasn't important." Harry said while screwing the top off.

He spilled a good amount on the money then walked in a straight line, dripping alcohol all along and stopped in front of Alfred splashing the last few in his face.

He stood in Alfred's face threateningly then with a smirk picked up the lighter in Alfred's pocket -which a silver skull-shaped lighter- and walked agonizingly slowly back the money.

"Say goodbye." Harry opened the lighter and smiled bluish- orange flame then dropped it in the money.

"NO!" Alfred screamed, a bile of fear, anger and weakness filling up his throat.

"Heads up." Harry ordered and with the slightest ascent of Alfred's head, the last ace struck his right eye, cutting through the eyeballs.

And he was left to the flames to eat up.

Harry disappeared in a smoky-haze.

€%=:,*7/÷4€&/#4

There @HalaAly all drafts are published.

Shame right :/

Blame school as I happily do :)