Chapter 14

A 5-year old boy with a tux on,
A man in a suit by his side,
Both ready to cross the street,
The man's phone rang and he dropped the kid's hand,
The kid wanders off....
A silver Toyota vios speeding up,
The driver high,

((Can you see it coming?))

General POV.

"Thank you, Isabelle." Harry politely thanked her as he randomly showed up in her bedroom.

He was turning the pages of a hotel's brochure while chewing a strawberry gum that was lying on her desk.

"Harry, need to work on knocking the door?" She spoke flashing her grin.

The green eyes, pale face and red hair of Isabelle Williams, The Mentor, matched those of Claire Rosaline.

"Well, you're welcome. But I think this David kid is smart enough to believe your task isn't to protect Mia." She warned when he remained silent, preoccupied by the brochure.

"That's still part of my job." Harry reasoned.

"David isn't stupid, it's pretty obvious a keeper is the who protects."

"I know. He doesn't believe you and he won't believe me, he'll just keep searching for the clues and when he finds out. I'll take care of him." Harry said confidenlty.

"You will?"

"I got a plan." Harry reassured.

"Okay, so I fooled the people you told me to, where's the Key?" She asked crossing her arms.

"You're kidding, right? You want to take The Key as a repayment for lying? You lie everyday, Belle." Harry scoffed.

"I made you a favour, now in return I want The Key." She spoke matter of factly.

"Honey, when you give me his Crystal ball, you can call that a favour and then I'll think about giving you The Key." Harry smirked shutting the brochure and turning to face her.

"I can't give you any of the crystal balls and you know that."

"And I can't give you The Key so it's a dead end." He said walking past her.

"Where are you going?! I WANT THE KEY!" Isabelle shouted stomping after him.

"Got a fair trade, Belle?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I can give you vital information."

"Spill."

"The Key first."

Harry stifled a threatening short laugh and stepped closer to her.

"Do you think telling me that Master James is turning everybody against me, including my old friends and allies is vital information." Harry smirked.

She looked like a dear caught in headlights.

"How did you-"

"That's right, I know." Harry interrupted then stepped back to the door.

She was standing still. Exasperated.

"Harry stop with the murders. Or I'm gonna have to stop you." She said.

"Guess we'll meet again, then." Harry grinned vanishing in the doorway.

--------++++++++----------

((Mia was pinned to the wall by blades that fixed her to the wall from different angles.