Chapter 37

General POV.

"Rubbish!" Harry screamed at the note angrily, gazing at it furiously and causing it to disappear into flames.

He lifted Zayn's body and walked back, a sensation of déjà vu washing over him. How could Josh do something like that? Yes, when he took Jake's bone it was obvious but it still took overwhelming guts to kill the Keepers' master.

The guard narrowed his eyes and shaded them with his hands for a better view, Harry watched his face shift from cluelessness to horror and finally settled on panic.

"Tell me the password." Harry demanded.

"Bradford city." He quickly obliged and Harry repeated it, finally granting access to the palace.

"Get Liam Payne." Harry commanded after he entered the palace and rested Zayn gently on his bed.

Harry huffed and paced for a few moments, then he decided to give Zayn the respect he deserved.

He peeked his head out of the door and gestured for the one of the Keepers to come.

"Sir?" He was a short, blond friendly looking boy.

"We need to bury him. Dig a grave in this yard and come take him." He ordered and the boy responded with an "on it" and set off to do as he was told.

Harry then left the room to Zayn and ascended to the gathering room.

"Hey, I heard what happened." Liam caught him from behind and they took the gathering room to themselves, shutting its door behind them.

"Yeah."

"Is he still here?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, but they'll bury the body down in the yard." Harry informed taking a seat.

"I'm so sorry." Liam kindly condolenced.

"Yes. Thank you." Harry replied grimly.

"Is it Josh?" Liam asked and Harry nodded.

"He left a note. I warned you, Gamer. You won't see me coming." Harry recited the now carved in his skull words.

"Funny though, that was predictable." Liam said and Harry glared at him.

"What? No offence, but Zayn's deceased. We can't undo that, now. We need to figure out what's his next move." Liam continued.

"True." Harry responded.

"You killed all his family so I presume he's killing all your friends."

"Possible. But he wants the Key." Harry added.

"And you have that. If you don't have friends, you wouldn't trust anybody with it." Liam concluded.

"So, he won't kill me until he knows where I keep the Key." Harry completed.

"Or, he's distracting you until someone else knows that for him." Liam said.

"Yeah but the Explorers won't help him.... help. Helpers." Harry sighed as the realization struck him.

They're going to extract information out of his most visited places.

David's apartment.

"I've got to go." Harry stood up.

"Wait, once he finds it, he's going to kill you. Be careful." Liam warned.

"Don't worry." Harry waved him off and walked out.

He ran out, avoiding looking at the body being buried right beside him. Walking out of the shielded land and into the woods.

Helpers. They must be with Mia, he has to go get her. He teleported there, straight to the living room.