Chapter 13

A 5-year old boy with a tux on,
A man in a suit by his side,
Both ready to cross the street,
The man's phone rang and he dropped the kid's hand,
The kid wanders off....
A silver Toyota vios speeding up,

General POV.

Hardin Harrison got lucky last time when Harry was summoned by James the master of keepers.

This time Harry was determined.
He dies.

So Harry monitored, like he always does, Hardin's every move and he figured the right place to get Hardin alone was the basement.

He gripped a long iron, sharp pole and started scratching the walls of the basement with it. Harry concluded that the screeching sound would eventually cause Hardin to disentangle himself from his smelly girlfriend and see what's going on.

A minute passed. Two. Five. And..... footsteps.

A triumphant smile creeped on Harry's face in the dark basement.

The door and the single lightbulb were opened and Hardin descended the stairs to see what's causing the horrible noise.

He froze when his eyes laid on the smirky murderer of his family. The infamous Harry Styles.

At the same moment, the door of the basement was softly closed and locked by a single glare from Harry.

"You've seen it coming." Harry smiled a wicked smile that made him look ten times scarier in the basement's dim light.

Hardin's face was white in terror, his tongue tied in his mouth and his fists sweating under the tension.

He couldn't muster a word.

"Good. I want you to keep it quite." Harry said and directed a venomous glance at Hardin.

That's when the screaming started, Hardin had dropped to the floor in agony. His skin reddening. A couple of moments passed then his veins started to pop out of his body, tearing through his flesh and skin. Each vein in his body. His neck, chest even fingers were drowning in blood as they tore the skin layer and popped out.

All but his eyes, of course.

Harry stood and watched his work of art. Hardin stilled after a few involuntary reactions of parting life. He was a pool of blood, flesh and bones and his eyes were wide open for Harry to snatch out.

So Harry walked toward his mess of a body, carefully not to stain the new golden boots. And he whistled a beat while stabbing his fingers though the lids and cupping the eyeball in his hand, then tossing it on the floor. Same with the other one.

He finished his work and then disappeared from the basement, to barge in the Wolverhampton woods.

He saw the shield of Karen Payne -keeper of the peace tribe werewolves- making a semi-transparent wall between him and the territory as soon as he touched it, a pain fired at his palm causing him to retract.

"Hogwarts." Harry whispered to the semi-transparent wall and then shoved his palm through it and it got through without any pain.

He rolled his eyes at the password Liam had chosen for the shield of the territory. It's gate.

He walked through, greeting werewolves here and there. They were all in their human forms.

He told Chris, a guard of the Payne's castle, that he needed to see King Geoff.

As Harry waited for the permission to enter, he wondered how strong Karen is, for not only shielding the territory with such force, but she made everything past it invisible. So whoever stood before the shield can only see the tangled thick trees stretching.

After wondering for God knows how long, Prince Liam showed at the door frame.

"Where's Geoff?" Harry asked.

"Ill. Come in." Liam replied, letting Harry in.

"So? He's not getting better?" Harry hoped for disapproval.

"Getting worse." Liam said running a hand through his hair and sitting on an over-expensive armchair in front of the chimney.

Harry collapsed on the one next to him.

"He won't make it." Liam spoke sadly.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"Do you have The Key?" Liam said changing his sad tone to a secretive one.

"I do."

"Keep it safe. The Helpers' master is looking for it. They're ready to kill to find it, Harry. Keep it safe." Liam warned.

"Don't worry. How's the tribe?" Harry enquired.
"Did the rebellion die out?" He continued.

"Yeah, they're taken care of." Liam dismissed the topic and looked at Harry expectantly.

"What the hell dude?" Harry asked annoyed.

"Who is it?" Liam asked still the expectant expression on his face.

"Who's what?"

"Everybody's talking about it, Harry. Your keeper? Who is it?"

"I ..... you won't believe me." Harry trailed off.

"Of course I would, we've been friends for a good couple of decades."

"I.....

..........

I don't know."

$#:&84&*9(, $28&;/4

And neither will you readers know the answer.

At least, not now.

PizzaStyless Just because I promised, here are the double updates.