Chapter 30

General POV.

"It's the Gamer, isn't it?" James asumed with a smile that had no humor. "Get him." He ordered.

"ATTACK!" Zayn commanded at the top of his lungs. Driven to stab James to the heart but the latter disappeared and showed up from behind with a smug smile.

Meanwhile, Harry accepted two attackers both boosting off towards him, their knives in hand.

He backed off until he reached the wall and dodged the first blade, holding the man from both of his arms and directing him to the other attacker who mindlessly stabbed his partner in the heart.

The second attacker stood hesitant in shock which Harry took advantage of and disarmed him, stabbing him in the chest.

At the corner of his eye, Harry noticed Jake was dodging blades only, not attacking. He looked like he was looking for something.

Harry sliced and slashed his way through to Zayn, who had a couple of cuts and looked like a lost puppy.

"You need back-up." Harry shouted over the blades swooshing around.

"He's messing with me." Zayn panted, snapping his head in every direction.

"He won't mess with me." Harry replied and Zayn shot him a look.

"I know it's your style to talk in codes but right now I prefer effective answers." Zayn said.

"Trade faces, what do you say?" Harry suggested.

"Pointless." Zayn responded.

"Not really, I'll play worn out you so he'll hide from me and you go ahead and stab from behind." Harry planned.

"Not bad. Let's do it." Zayn agreed and Harry snapped his fingers.

He took Zayn's position and tried to muster his tensed features and muscles and Zayn fought his way to the back to get a clear view of Harry and James.

"Still looking for me?" James mocked who he thought was Zayn.

"No. For a strategy." Harry replied in Zayn's voice.

"Good luck with that." James smirked and disappeared.

"I think it's cute that you find it necessary to hide from me." Harry said and looked at Zayn who gestured to the right.

It was awkward to look at himself for guidance but blame the circumstances.

Harry slashed his knife to the right side without hesitation, with all the force and speed he has. James, caught off guard, raised his arm over his face to defend it and Harry's blade cut his arm.

"That's a start, isn't it?" Harry said proudly after James disappeared.

He looked at Zayn again but he had been caught up in a fight.

"Getting your directions from the Gamer? Hm, nice." James's voice came from behind.

Harry violently struck his weapon in the chest of the person behind him. It hit him but it wasn't James.

"Don't play games with me. Fight like a man." Harry shouted. He was distracted by Zayn. A strangely large amount of people were cornering him.

That was supposed to be Harry.

"You're distracted. I have the upper hand now." James's voice rang through Harry's ear but he couldn't pinpoint where it came from.

"Coward. You're a shameful leader to these loyal fearless keepers." Harry tried to say what Zayn would have but it was impossible to think straight after seeing the number of people ganging up on his friend.

"Fine." James gave in and stood right in front of Harry, weaponless with a smile on his face.

Harry glanced quickly at Zayn, only to find someone awfully familiar amongst the attackers.

Dirty blond hair, slightly tanned skin and a face Harry had much despised. Josh.

"You can't kill me, unless you kill every loyal fearless keeper." James recovered Harry's attention and Harry would've smirked and stabbed him in the heart if he were a Keeper, but right now he was a Gamer and he was losing.

"I already know that." Harry said and threw the knife forcefully in James's chest.

He didn't wait to see if it hit him or not, but by the thud he heard, he assumed it did. He was running as fast as his legs could carry him, dodging all sorts of knives that came in his vision. Running straight to Zayn.

But in a very insignificant second, Jake dove straight into Harry's gut. He came in like a spear out of the blue.

Harry hit the ground and his vision clouded for a few moments before recovering his focus. He smelt something funny. Leaves?

"What the....?" Harry muttered getting up.

He stood in complete silent rage as he acknowledged his surroundings. It was so quiet, no more sounds of metal on metal, or screaming fighters. He was in no palace, nor did the environment around him indicate any sign of royalty.

He was in a forest.

"Where are we?" Harry shut his eyes angrily, speaking through gritted teeth.

"Wolverhampton woods. Listen," Jake started.

"No! You! I was this close to my enemy and you left him to kill your disguised leader!" Harry interrupted, yelling frustratingly. Zayn could be dead at the moment, for all he knows.

"No, he got his face back, don't worry. The spell was broken when I caught you off guard and teleported you." Jake answered.

"I-.. (deep breath)... How did you teleport? We trapped the Keepers inside." Harry enquired.

"I was there when you were making this trap and I ..... uh.... I may have happened to make an intentional mistake." He confessed.

"Have you lost your mind!? James could escape as of right now!!!" Harry exasperatedly ran a hand through his hair.

"I know, which is why I gotta go." Jake said and was about to teleport before Harry interrupted.

"Wait, what? Are you kidding me right now? Justify your actions!" Harry demanded.

"I wish I had time. It was nice meeting you." He waved off.

"Jake." Harry warned sternly, a black shade coating his green eyes.

"Alright! Woah woah. What the hell?" Jake gave in.

"Why?" Harry asked and Jake took deep breaths and counted to 5 in supersonic speed.

"I am the only person who knows your keeper who surely wants your ass safe and that is impossible around Josh. Happy?" Jake recited the past sentences quickly that Harry barely caught up.

"What?! You know him?" Harry asked.

"I do and he won't be happy that I told you. Now if you don't mind." Jake excused himself.

"Wait." Harry stopped him and pulled a tiny test tube from his pocket wrapped in a piece of cloth.

He grabbed Jake's dagger and cut himself, letting a few drops of blood fall inside. The bluish liquid now was slightly violet and Harry shook it a few times before giving it to Jake.

"The stamina formula." Harry said handing it to Jake. "Give it to Zayn." He requested and Jake nodded endearingly and disappeared.

Jake knows. Jake knows.

《% {[¡¥÷{% £×÷_₩>》'¤[