Chapter 18

A 5-year old boy with a tux on,
A man in a suit by his side,
Both ready to cross the street,
The man's phone rang and he dropped the kid's hand,
The kid wanders off....
A silver Toyota vios speeding up,
The driver high,
The passenger screaming his lungs out, yelling
The man in the suit, his head tilted away from the kid.
He paid no attention to the scene.

General POV.

Harry was strolling leisurely in the Wolverhampton forest, he wanted to check on Geoff and have a chat with Liam. He was thrilled by the news that he finally got Josh to chase him and he wanted someone he could share the news with.

For decades, Harry had been searching for Josh and he figured that by killing his family, he'll come to avenge them and that way the tables have turned.

He would no longer kill the Harrisons, it was pointless now. He delivered his message and finally, Josh acted.

He saw Karen's shield -which he had accessed numerous times- from a distance blocking all views of the Peace territory, the shield couldn't be seen nor comprehended by a human eye but for inhuman creatures it was seen as this shimmering wall that could roast your flesh unless you muttered the password which was Hogwarts according to Liam's recommendation, or more like insistence.

On his way, He felt tingling pain arousing in his feet and shooting up to his thighs. Harry fought it as strong as he could but the pain turned from a dull ache to a slicing burn.

His legs failed him and he dropped to his knees, his head tipped low in agony. Harry tried hard to fight it and trembled under the defiance of his aching body organs.

The summoning spell was a strongly crafted one, Harry was weakened and couldn't persist the battle, He was summoned to a huge white room with funny patterns, drawings and people.

Harry stood shakily and took a look around, his eyes caught where he stood, there was a huge circle drawn with sacrificed Keeper's blood dipped in the ashes of a Fox burnt alive. He could tell just by the looks of it.

Harry winced at the situation, he was trapped in a circle which he couldn't penetrate and couldn't be shielded from any harms within. He lost all his powers in the field. He'd just hope his keeper forms the shield outside of the circle.

This was the fanciest Gamer's trap he'd ever seen and only few people knew about it, it was written in the well-kept and hidden; The Key.

There's no way the two crowds of people that stood before him could've known about it.

In front of him, the two crowds smiled venomously. The keepers stood on the right side, and James stood in front of them and The Helpers stood on the left, Ronald -their master- stood in front as well.

The Helpers were stupid creatures that Harry hated. They would help a person in need but they'd ask for something back, if they didn't get their repayment they cause a damage. They can kill if it's necessary.

No matter what Harry does, he couldn't step out of the circle. If he couldn't manipulate his way out, he's dead meat.

"James, Ronald. Greetings." Harry nodded toward them.

"Got any goodbye speeches?" James said mockery lacing his voice.

"Why? You planning to kill me?" Harry raised his eyebrows as if humored by the fact.

"No worries, slow and easy." Ronald said, whipping the blade he had for emphasis.

Harry didn't want to think about the venom that was blended in this knife.