Chapter 28

General POV.

"He's going to die at the end?"

"Have you ever watched a movie before!?" Mia scowled at Harry.

"I don't have time for such trivialities. Now is he going to die or not?" Harry demanded and Mia chuckled.

"Seriously Harry, why so tense? You hadn't even touched your popcorn." She said mockingly.

"I do not eat and I'm not tense. I just don't like not knowing things." He said in irritation.

"You used to chew gum." She reminded.

"I tasted it's particles. Big difference." Harry replied.

"Watch the movie, Harry." She finalized.

"Why would we watch a film anyway? that's no fun." He said and Mia ignored him trying to concentrate on the movie.

A few minutes passed in silence before Harry interrupted again,

"Do you ever really learn anything from such films?" He asked.

"God! Harry. What do you want?" She said frustratingly.

"Nothing. I just think this is a waste of time." He shrugged casually.

"Fine. What do you wanna do?" She asked turning the TV off.

"Do you know how fun fighting with swords is?" He suggested his eyes lightung up.

"That's if you know how." She looked at him amusingly.

Harry stared at her, stood up and headed to the door.

"Hey! Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm offended honestly, so I'm leaving." He replied and she laughed.

"No no, seriously though, you know how to fight with a sword?" She gaped.

"Excuse me, I'm the finest swordsman on earth." He said with pride and surely he meant all meanings of the word 'swordsman'.

"Show me." She challenged and he raised his eyebrows amusingly.

"I'll show you." He accepted the challenge.

__________________________

"I hate that we have to drive." Harry complained adjusting the seatbelt of her car.

"Do you want me to?" She offered.

"No, I just don't understand why we can't teleport there." Harry shaded.

"I. Do. Not. Want. To. Be. Teleported. I'm sure we've been through this conversation before." Mia said in a stern voice.
"Yes we have. I also can't understand your refusal of the whole apparition idea. Don't you trust me?" He asked but he was already driving.

"It's not that. I just...." she trailed off.

"You're scared?" He asked amused.

"No!" She quickly denied.

"You are!" He mimicked her tone. "However, in my perspective, it's ten times scarier when I drive so fasten your seatbelt." He continued.

"Great soothing skills, really." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Awesome right? Now where was the pedal?" Harry spoke mindlessly while bending to see the gas pedal.

He then hit it with all his might. Mia could've sworn that he didn't know what a brake means. He kept wondering why it was so fast and Mia kept screaming for cars and people to get out of the way.