Chapter 29

General POV.

Zayn was armed from head to toe. He was going with his supporters to inform James of his irrelevant, corrupted commandment and order.

For a decent start, they would ask him to give up his authorities but keep his possessions and he'd be permitted to stay in the land of the new ruler. If he refused or suggested unacceptable conditions then to the hell with him and his ruling party and the battle begins.

It was a simple plan but to Harry, it needed guidance, training, a strategy and a plan B.

To Zayn, it required courage, belief, awareness and determination.

As of the current moment, Zayn was getting ready in Liam's mansion, another Keeper with him that Harry had never seen before. He had dark-brown hair and he was very slim. He had a couple of blades.

Harry had Liam on his side, convincing Zayn that his plan missing certain elements such as surprise and back up would lead to an unfortunate failure.

"Are you trying to make me lose my spirit?" Zayn asked irritatingly.

"They're just trying to help." The unknown Keeper stepped in.

"Strategic planning." Harry stressed the pronunciation.

"I heard you the first seventy times, Harry." Zayn whined.

"Harry?! As in Gamer Harry?!" The strange boy asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I'm Gamer Harry." Harry repeated sarcastically and the boy's mouth opened and closed.

"I thought you'd look.... more different? Big fan, by the way! Love the games and plans-" He said after recollecting himself.

"More different? How so?" Harry went along the boy's enthusiasm.
"Uh- more chubby, less hair-" The boy suggested with an amused smile and Harry mumbled a 'sorry to disappoint'.

"Who are you?" Liam interfered rudely and Zayn rolled his eyes.

The boy was taken aback by Liam's rudely asked question and he extended his arm with a startled smile, "Jake Monroe, second Keeper in charge." He introduced himself and Liam sighed.

"Pardon me, Jake. The circumstances are making me lose my mind and manners apparently. It's Pri-" Liam restored his honorable tone before Jake interrupted him.

"Prince Liam. Of course, I know all about you." Jake completed.

"I'm offended. I honestly, thought I'd be more popular." Harry said.

"Oh dear, no! You're awesome!" Jake assured and was getting a handful of strange stares.

"Anyway, Um. I kinda think you guys are right. Maybe we really need to listen to them Zayn and have some sort of a guarantee." Jake directed his words to Zayn and received a disbelieving/dissapointed look.

"I won't use any surprise elements. I would offer my deal and fighting is plan B." Zayn clarified.

"I have the Key I could ward you guys with some defensive charms and unbreakable enchantments." Harry said, walking past them but Zayn grabbed his elbow.

"You know how to kill a Keeper, right?" Zayn asked.

"I do. Kill what he guards." Harry replied.

"He can't kill an entire city mate." Zayn tried to ease Harry's worry.

"He could still overpower you by wounding you with a dosage of venom, nobody could recover from." Harry suggested.

"Yeah, well..." Zayn trailed off, thinking.