Epilogue

General POV.

David was standing in front of Mia's stone with his fanciest suit on. Not because he's in the funeral, the funeral was six months ago, but because he just came from a formal meeting.

He frequently visited Mia and he always found her white ceramic stone shining and the pool of flowers around her alive and colourful. It was the best stone among the muddy, dark other dead ones. He knew it was Harry who took care of her grave this way. He caught him once before.

The doctors said; it was a normal death. Her heart just stopped. It was pretty unusual in her age but nobody even wanted to investigate or reveal more of the story.

Her death affected her family and friends badly, but only for three days. The only person who loathed every second without her, was David. And it killed him that he would have to live with this hole for eternity.

He remembered the night she departed so well. First, she said that she's sorry and she took off in the middle of a storm. So, he entered her room and found that she's left her phone next to this yellow envelope on the bedside table. The word Harry scribbled on it.

It was the most nightmarish letter he's ever read. He was glad Harry was able to make her see the terrible deed she's done and provoke the morality and rationality within her to face justice. But at the same time, he was sad to lose his best friend and his beloved.

So many things went away with Mia. One of them is Harry and his crazy deceptive world and yes David was generally curious to learn about his normal life but he was mostly interested in knowing what Mia said that day she died that he refused to hear.

The Key remained a property of Harry Styles. His next ultimate goal was how to go to the land of abomination, rescue a banished creature and return to Earth again.

But there's nothing to carry on further. What Harry would do will always remain a mystery. How David would move on is his own business. Mia died and the brief story of sin and justice died with her. Those medical reports will always say cardiac arrest.

So do not sin, Gamers are out there waiting to play a game with you.
And if you do, remember that, a sin can never overpower a sacrifice.