10~ "We can be each other's personal Youtuber."

#573 in General Fiction. YAY! 

AHANA

Pragya let out a laugh after watching my miserable state. "Is it still not healed yet?"

I walked my way towards her bed while clutching on to my knee that hurt like a bitch right now. "Call it repentance for the sin of jumping off the first floor. I swear it wasn't hurting at first as it is now," I said while unknowingly patting my knee followed by my obvious groan.

"It'd be useless lecturing you so I'll just say take care," Pragya said while battering her eye lashes innocently at me.

"Thanks for your genuine concern Pragya," I said with a tight lipped smile.

"Drop the sarcasm already. Why are you two talking this way?" Lisa interrupted clearly looking like a worried mother.

Seeing her face made both of us chuckle. "In case you didn't noticed, we often talk that way but it's not the way you think. We're just messing with ourselves," Pragya explained and wiggled her brows at me wanting me to tell something.

"She's right Liz. Don't take it seriously," I said and turned to Pragya. "Now without further ado, would you please explain us why you summoned us here, and that too after a long chain of classes? And no, don't tell me it's about the project on Saturday because I know you are capable enough to do it yourself."

Pragya shifted in her bed uncomfortably and averted her eyes from us. "Actually-" she paused and buried her face in her hands. "I kind of hooked up with Mark last to last night."

"You WHAT?" I said, expressing my shock. "You hooked up with Mark. You mean you hooked-"

"Don't repeat that twice," Pragya cut me off getting more embarrassed.

Lisa placed a hand on her mouth. "Mark as in Vansh room mate or that bad-"

"No, no, not the other one. I despise him."

"So you like Vansh's Mark?" I asked.

"Don't say Vansh's Mark. No, I don't like him but he's okay. I mean, atleast he's better than Mark Adam but urgh, that's not the point here."

"He's not that bad as you think him to be. You're just dissing him off based on the rumors," I defended. I hate it because the way they perceive Mark. No wonder he was upset about his image. He may not be all goody goody but he's not a bad person either.

"Yeah, because you're his friend," Pragya stated out the obvious.

"We're getting off topic girls," Lisa said spreading her hands to our direction like a traffic police man. Someone seems to be excited about this. It made me want to laugh but I withheld it since the timing was wrong. "Pragya, you don't look like you're happy about this. What happened?"

"Of course I'm not happy. I don't even fancy him in the first place. Remember Liz, when we were separated afterwards. I was with Mark the entire time. We were searching for you people but then we stopped by a bar and had another round of drinks. I faintly remember us laughing, talking about God knows what. We were heading to a corner of a bar, and the very next moment, he was kissing me with his huge lips. What still surprised me is I didn't pull back. Like, at all. I kissed him back. And then, we were touching, kissing and pulling off our jackets and that's all I'm going to say," she said with a guilty look on her face.