26~ "Hormones."

VANSH

I contemplated over the facts and figures, and brought a sensible conclusion out of this-- It wasn't what it seemed like.

Granted that the reason behind the fluttery feeling inside my stomach was this sleeping beauty next to me but you gotta take the situation into consideration here.

An innocent guy, roaming on a place, unknown to him, with a girl who thinks was auditioning for a lipstick advertisement-- I don't think I need any more clarification than this.

Forget the situation I was in, I never even stayed with a girl alone for this long. I spent a whole day with her, held hands and accidentally slept on a bed together. You see, we humans possess something called hormones that are programmed to work on unwanted scenarios such as this. This wasn't the first time. Even I know how happy I was to get attention from Shreya back then. I'm sure this was the same. I mean, if I were to feel like this for Ahana, these hormones would have reacted from the beginning itself, not a semester and a three months after. I even claimed her as my soulsister once for Pete sake. (Though the thought itself is disgusting now.)

In the end, Ahana is a girl and a cute one at that. I'm sure these jittery feelings would wash away when we get back to Toronto and I'll laugh my ass off when I'll look back at my past self.

But she is Ahana, not some girl.

Dear God, our savior-- I think you forgot to create a stop button in our brains, which only led to complications, since the birth of humanity. This trip is going to be the death of me.

Like a perfect gentleman, I woke Ahana up, telling her to get the hell away from my room and sleep in her own goddamn bed so that I can rest in peace, naked. My words didn't seem to register through her thick skull as she blinked her eyes repeatedly and shook her head in her sitting position, like she understood everything. I couldn't help but think how adorable she looked in her sleepy, confused state. 'Hormones,' I assured myself.

After a few more attempts to wake her up, she resigned to her room and I finally got my wish fulfilled.

***

One word- Phenomenal. That's what it felt like standing in the midst of thousands of people, roaring for Linkin Park as they entered the stage, one by one. It was 5 in the evening. The stage was huge with heavy musical instruments and bass. The huge screen covered the wall of the stage. I had almost forgotten about the concert yesterday due to unforeseen distractions. Ahana continued to distract me even more with her black net top and dark blue capri that hugged her curves perfectly. A temporary tattoo of the band's logo was stuck on one side of her cheek. With a few black and brown bands on her wrists and her eye highlighted in black, she literally gave bad girl vibe.

And sexy as well.

Hormones!!

"Oh my CHESTER. I LOVE YOU," Ahana shouted hysterically and threw kisses as the lead singer, Chester made his appearance.

"He is fucking married you know," I made an attempt to tease. When she didn't heard me, I raised my voice and said it again.

She pouted. "It doesn't change the fact that I love him. Oh my God, he's going to sing. I would have the privilege to hear his oh- so- sexy voice, live," she said and jumped up high to get a clear glimpse of him.

I shook my head in dismay but then focused on the front as Chester grabbed the mike near to his mouth.

We fans roared even louder as they started the first song from Transformers. Music was in the air. It was becoming difficult to view the stage due to the crowd raising their hands and jumping.