Sequel Info and Preview

T i t l e
Serious in Love

C o v e r
Which one is better?

1-

2-

2-

✒ B l u r b

B l u r b

What happens when a crazy boy and a crazy girl get in a relationship? When they have been crazy for as long as they can remember. What happens when it goes on to the point where they might have forgotten it's meaning along the way?

Simple. They go normal.

But that's the thing. Normal was never their thing. Vansh and Ahana were always craving for crazy but life cannot be exciting all the time. Sometimes you have to sit down and get serious. Sometimes you have to let it go...

Join the bandwagon with Vansh and Ahana yet again- Alongwith their old friends and some new ones as well. This time as they struggle with their detoriating, on and off relationship. As they battle against time and distance, limited to Ahana's age of marriage. All this when their career is at their peak. Let's hope they survive them all.

How's the blurb people? Are you excited?

And now as a little treat, I shall let you guys in for a short sneak peek..

S n e a k p e e k

At 10: 30 in the morning, the Metro station was as crowded as the stadium in a national game. Vansh got in the line to take the tickets while I went ahead with the help of my registered card. I reached the platform and missed the first train while waiting for him. When he didn't arrive after five minutes, I called him.

"Babe, give me two minutes. I'm going to the washroom," he shouted over the the speakers.

I craned my head to the direction of the empty railway track. "Hurry up Van! The train will arrive within a minute now."

"Coming right away," he replied and ended the call. Pushing the strap of my handbag to my shoulder, I stepped forward, walking closer to the edge. Almost two minutes later, the train arrived on the side where I stood. I looked behind me, at the end of the escalator but found no sign of Vansh. The doors of the coach had opened; the crowd near me were rushing into it, pushing me away in the process while the speakers were instructing the passengers to keep a safe distance from the door. Each second felt blurry as I stood between the chaos. The train acted like a intersection between the office hours that was being delayed and my boyfriend who was yet to arrive. Admist all that distractions, my mobile vibrated in my pocket. The caller name on the screen acted as a trigger. It was the last straw. With a bathed breath, I stepped into the crowded coach. I turned around at once, my eyes frantically searching for that one familiar face but no avail. My hopes dissipated as the doors closed in front of my face, filling me with dread. I lost sight of him.

I leaned my back against the pole near the door and heaved out a breath. As the sightings of the traffic filled roads came into view from the window, Vansh called me.

"Ahana, where are you? It was a long queue back there. Seriously I can't spot you anywhere," He spoke, panting into the phone. After a pause, he spoke again, "Don't tell me you-"

"I'm sorry," I cut him off with the truth right away. "I waited for you but you were taking so long. I'm already going to be half an hour late and if I hadn't taken this train, I would ha-"

"Fuck!" He cut me off abruptly and I flinched. "I can't believe this! I came all the way from Chandigarh, took the weekend off, lied to my family, my boss, to meet you and you couldn't have the decency to delay a few minutes for me. Few minutes, Ahana. I don't even know my way around here, dammit!" Vansh complained, his anger evident from his tone. Before I could utter another word, he cut the call.

Shit!

~

A very small scene from the first chapter. What are your thoughts about it?

EDIT- I have started writing the story. So far I've posted three chapters and plan on regular weekly or bi- weekly updates. You can find the story on my profile. Hoping to meet you there. Happy reading 📖 💕