38~ "It's like kissing with your mouths covered in plastic."

[Ahem, ahem... whatever read on.]

38- " It's like kissing with your mouths covered in plastic."

VANSH

My mind rolled it's reel to the night spent in the Entertainment district. The night when I found Ahana on the dance floor, dancing without a care in the world. I was mesmerized by her energetic moves.

The whole experience became ten times better today.

See, because when you see your girl dressed up in a dark blue cut- sleeved dress, reaching her mid thigh; the dress that displayed all of her curves, leaving little to the imagination. When you see that sexy girl... sorry woman, dancing before you with a killer smile on her face, you are bound to get a boner out of it. A wild, raging boner.

Spare my contaminated dick. It can't help it.

We were alone in her room-- Infact in the whole apartment, actually. The Mehra's were gone to God knows where and I never cared. I felt like I was watching through the eyes of a monster as she danced with me. My pupils would dilate (atleast I think it would) whenever she would sway her hips to the beat, move her slender legs, hell even when her boobs bounced. I covered for my inner devil with the most innocent smile I could muster. It wasn't fair. She was dancing, simply because she loved it while I was having indecent thoughts about her. Then again, she is my girlfriend so maybe I wasn't wrong to think that way.

When the dance was over, she slumped down on the bed like an open gift box, begging to be used. I quickly averted my eyes before she could unconsciously torture me more.

"I hate you. Forget the dance, you didn't even compliment on the dress I wore exclusively for you," she whined. From the corner of my eye I noticed her sitting up to face me. Close.

My throat went dry. "There's nothing much to say...." I muttered. Only actions to be done. I mentally facepalmed.

"Really?" She raised a brow but her eyes appeared to be playful. "You hardly danced you know. Was I that sexy to watch?"

That did it. I pulled her down to the mattress and pinned her hands above her head. "Do you have any idea how much you turn me on when you dance wearing that?" I spoke, my gaze flickering between her eyes and her promiscuous lips.

I felt her hot breath fanning as she brushed her upper lip against mine. "Show me then," she whispered.

"Gladly!" I said with a proud smirk before I went for her.

After some time.

We were lying on bed, catching our breaths, from the intense make out session we just shared. I turned my head to her. She was lying sideways, her hand supporting her head. I drank the luscious sight of her in a black bra that displayed the curves of her breasts as well as the sleek line of her flat stomach. Her dress had slipped down, covering her thighs. I brought my fingers and began making irregular patterns on her skin. She didn't stay still either as she brought her fingers to trace the linings of my tattoo.

"Listen-" my voice sounded breathy as her fingers reached my bare chest, "you are not to wear this bloody dress in public. It's okay to wear in front of girls but guys, no chance! Not even in front of Dhruv."

She blinked her eyes, frowning in disbelief. "Dhruv? Really, Van?"

"Call me a possessive maniac but I don't want anyone thinking even for one second that you are hot in that dress."

"Touchè," she said, giving a naughty smile. She stretched herself until I heard something snap and she widened her eyes before me. Before I could ask, she pulled me, enclosing herself in my arms. Heat surged through me as I felt her body against mine.