34~ "Domino's."

[Pizza-- Yeah, I know I'm cruel so you can stop drooling at me XD]

AHANA

How to spend time with your boyfriend?

- Go on dates. Duh!

- Watch movies. Duh!

- Spend time in his or your bedroom doing PG- 13 rated activities. Hell yeeaahhh!

- Try to trick as many people as possible. Of course!

True fact was, there were a trillion other ways to spend time with your partner but what was the use really, when you didn't have enough time in your hands? When most of your day time was stolen by college, college and more college. What I meant was, classes, extracurricular activities and assignments. Vansh did suggest me to spend time at night instead, but in all seriousness, how many times can I beg my Aunt for a night out? There's a limit you know.

Whenever I was free from class, he was busy. Whenever he was free, I was in class. Finding time for each other seemed like a stressful task. Honestly, how did people date again? For a while, nothing seemed to be working our way but the Angels of destiny seem to have forgotten this-- We were not an ordinary couple.

We had indeed found a temporary solution to our temporary problems-- Domino's pizza.

It wasn't about eating your favorite Margarita cheese or pepperoni slice, oh no. It was much more deeper than that.

"Your orders, Sir, Ma'am?" I asked in a sweet voice chipped with an extra sweet smile to the couple sitting at one of the tables of domino's.

The couple took one glimpse of me, before getting back to discussing it in hushed whispers. The young man then nodded at whatever the woman told him. He turned to me holding his finger up. "One Honolulu Hawaiian pizza-- small size, two choco- lava cake, one bottle of coke," he ordered.

I repeated his order out loud and memorized it in my head. "Big size coke or small coke?" I asked and then recalled that I had to smile too.

The man frowned, obviously creeped out at my fish like smile. Maybe I should put a smiley sticker to my face. "Small size," he answered.

"Anything else, Sir, Ma'am?"

"No, that will be it. Be quick."

"Sure Ma'am. Thank you," I said as I was programmed to say and headed towards the kitchen. After giving out the orders, I strolled my way outside the kitchen and stood below the air conditioner, letting the cool air wash over my heated body. As I observed people before me devouring their favorite pizzas, my eyes paused at a handsome, young man holding a single flat plate that had a pizza in it. He carefully placed it on the table, carrying the same sweet smile on his face before turning to meet my gaze. His smile appeared again but this one came straight from his heart. The one that brought raging butterflies in my stomach.

Just then a customer called him over and he headed towards that table. I gauged at my boyfriend again. He might have looked like yet another waiter to everyone with his red cap and red- black uniform but to me, he looked like Vansh in a new Avatar. The way he was talking to the customer with a deep, masculine voice, made me want to grab his face and kiss the daylights out of him. 'Side effect of hormones,' he says.

When our eyes met again, I took that opportunity to send a flying kiss his way. He caught hold of it with his hand and send me a flying kiss back with just two fingers meeting his mouth. Holy moly, why did he had to look this sexy? My fragile heart couldn't take it.