28~ "I can't help but fall for your half baked charms."

● Another beautiful banner

Another beautiful banner. Credit goes to Suganthii Thank you.

(Just think of this as two friendship bands that Vansh- Ahana exchanged)

Vansh tore his eyes off his mobile as he noticed Dhruv entering their room with a grim look on his face. He sat on his bed with his elbows to his lap and brought his head between his palms.

Curious, Vansh got up from his mess of the bed and stood before him, studying his face. "If its about money, then I can afford to give you two hundred dollars at best," he offered.

"It's not that," Dhruv muttered with his gritted teeth.

Vansh sat besides him. "You know me bro. I'm only capable of landing a few punches but I'm ready to sacrifice myself for ya. Whose jaw we gotta bury? We can even call my loyal African friends for back up."

Dhruv finally raised his head to his senseless friend. "Do I look like a fuckin' money lender to you? Or a mafia boss for that matter?" He accused and paused looking away. "A girl," he said in a low voice.

"Is this the season of girl's problems? Seems like everyone is going through it," Vansh blurted out without realizing it and covered his mouth before he could say anything else.

"Everyone?" Dhruv ears perked up. "You too?"

"No way dude. Not me," Vansh was quick to defend himself. "Chad's having problems with his girlfriend too. Even Bollywood... Wait, since when did you have a problem with a girl? How can you even classify your problem as your problem, when girls throw themselves at you so easily. You are a disgrace to our masculine race. Wow, that rhymed."

Dhruv couldn't understand why Vansh had the need to exaggerate things. Girls never threw themselves at him. He was just being asked out two times. Maybe three now. Is that supposed to be a big deal? He let out an exaggerated sigh as he ran his hand over his face. "Lisanna, she... confessed to me today," He stressed, still finding it hard to believe it himself.

"Wait," Vansh said carefully, getting up and went to fetch a glass of water from the kitchen. Without wasting another second, he poured the contents of the glass above Dhruv's head, freaking him out.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He shouted, getting up abruptly and snatched the glass to pour the rest of the water above Vansh's head.

Vansh ruffled his hair to get rid of the water. "I thought you'd come to your senses if I did that. You aren't drunk, right?"

"I'm not lying, ugh," he groaned in frustration and plopped down on his bed again. "I'm telling the truth."

"You really are a poor excuse for a guy. May God turn you into an ugly duckling for the next six lives and trade your face with someone needy," Vansh pointed out.