31~ "I like what we become when we are together."

AHANA

I woke up to a beautiful morning that came along with a beautiful headache. I remain rooted to my bed and pressed my forehead against my palm, trying to recall last night. Windy weather, long walks and talks, Vansh's proposal, Drinks, Music, dance... what else? It seemed like I didn't had to torture myself any further as my mobile beeped faithfully kept at the bedside table. I pushed myself out of the bed and took the mobile in my hands.

"When you see this message, inform me and I'll meet you downstairs. PS: It's urgent."- Vansh.

Not even a good morning. Hymph, rude.

After brushing my teeth, I rushed downstairs and found Vansh, waiting in the entrance. He shot me a foul look and I began to wonder the things I did while I was drunk. I do remember dancing on the bed and sputtering nonsense non stop. For one thing I know, I absolutely didn't kiss Vansh in front of everyone even though I was tempted to. What else then? His scrutinizing gaze wasn't helping me either so I decided to speak up. "Did I say something... irrelevant last night?" I asked, shooting a puppy eyed look.

Vansh looked like he was going to strangle me the next second and I instinctively took a step back. He took a step forward, smirking down at me.

"You know Vansh is a good kisser. Like really, really good kisser. So if anyone wants to experience those fireworks then you are most welcome to kiss him. Psst, don't worry, I won't know because newsflash, I'm drunk. Insert wicked laugh," Vansh recited dramatically in a high pitch voice. My jaw dropped in horror as I recalled the exact words in my voice. O, God of death, are you there? You're most welcome to kill me.

"That's why I told Pragya not to pass the drink to you but they knew your vulnerability to alcohol and they took full advantage of it. You have no idea of the level of teasing I received afterwards," he complained and I mumbled an apology to him. I recalled how everyone was shooting me down with questions, specifically about what happened yesterday morning when they were down for breakfast. I answered- Well, you'll have to make out with him to experience the answer. Like that wasn't an answer enough. Although I didn't tell anyone directly that we kissed. That must count something, right? Ugh, where of God of Death when you need him?

"There's only so much I can take Ahana. That's it. We are breaking up," he said, his face dead panned.

"Noo~" I said dramatically. I didn't know whether he was joking or not, because lately, Vansh had been all sorts of unpredictable. Nonetheless, I decided to go along. "You can't break up over something like this. I'm not even bored of you yet. If you insist on breaking up then we should break up in a graveyard as you said," I joked but when the rigid expression on his face didn't waver, I tensed. "Uh, you can't be serious, right?"

"I'm absolutely, fucking serious," he said while crossing his arms.

"But there's still one day left for our fling," I mumbled getting disheartened already. To be honest, even one day isn't enough to get used to him. This sucks.

The End.

Thank you for reading our so called crazy story. I hope you guys liked the twist in the end. Blame the cruel author, not us. Guys remember, life must go on.

I felt like I was transcended from the fourth dimension back to earth, the moment I heard Vansh's laugh. Dammit, I should have known. I glared at him, showing my utmost disappreciation when suddenly he pulled my cheeks, weirding me out. "Seriously, you're so adorable sometimes, I can't help-" he said playfully but clicked his tongue with a tensed expression. "But laugh at you more," he said, letting out a nervous laugh.